@christi-eaton
Active 8 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 306
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Whoops @Daeus, posting at the same time!
Um, yeah; Kate does her own covers. 😉 They look really neat.
Ha, that’s funny! Which MC—your Edwin Brook? Nope, don’t mind a’tall. I totally understand about being mean to your characters. *smirk and double-smirk*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Emma again…
‘But I have rewritten the book already in my head and I know exactly how it’s going to turn out, and I think the title fits… so THERE.’
Oh, whoops…kinda forgot about that. Well, maybe I’ll see how it fits when the book’s done, though I think not. But if you thought it fit, why on earth did you chuck it in the first place? I hon…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
EMMA! EMILY CHRISTINE FLOURNOY, WHAT ON EARTH!!! *gapes in laughing, incredulous astonishment* Okay, I didn’t think you’d seriously ever do it… I do respect your opinion, little sister. 😀 😀 😀 Most definitely. But I have rewritten the book already in my head and I know exactly how it’s going to turn out, and I think the title fits… so THERE.…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Okay people, this is her little sister, Emma. Actually not physically little, just a little younger. I’m taller. 😉 I had to usurp her account for a minute, because I don’t have my own. Though I sent in my application to be a member a little while ago, so just in case I ever need to say something on the forum again, I won’t have to use hers.…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Okay people, this is her little sister, Emma. Actually not physically little, just a little younger. I’m taller. 😉 I had to usurp her account for a minute, because I don’t have my own. Though I sent in my application to be a member a little while ago, so just in case I ever need to say something on the forum again, I won’t have to use hers.…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Hahaha Sarah, me too!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@overcomer oh, to write a novel in one season! Unfortunately, I don’t think that’s possible for me. 😛 But we’ll see— if I can get the editing of my WIP finished before summer (chancy at best) I could be starting a novella… so we’ll see. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus hm… if you happen to think of anything I want to hear it, but for now I think I’ll go with Uncharted.
My little sister is not going to be happy. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus I could be wrong, but it seems to me that raspberries play a pretty important role in all the important pieces of your life. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
I really like that one too guys, but unfortunately it doesn’t quite fit. 🙁 The focus is more on the wanderee than the path being wandered, if that makes any sense. 😛
Otherwise that would be perfect in every respect. *frustrated growl*
Oh well. Thank you for the awesome idea anyway. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus ah. Best of luck. You’ve actually done more than I have, percentage-wise. I’m on chapter thirteen of one hundred and eighteen. I think you’ll finish before I do.
Just a gut feeling. 😛
We’ll see if I can stick it out and finish editing this draft before starting the next project in line. :/ #likethatsgoingtohappen #doomedtofail…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus ah. Best of luck. You’ve actually done more than I have, percentage-wise. I’m on chapter thirteen of one hundred and eighteen. I think you’ll finish before I do.
Just a gut feeling. 😛
We’ll see if I can stick it out and finish editing this draft before starting the next project in line. :/ #likethatsgoingtohappen #doomedtofail…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus awesome. Still editing? Or have you started the next project yet?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus 1,029 words edited.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Right-o. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus no problem.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus hahaha okay, sounds good. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus reporting for duty captain. *salutes* How far are we flying?
-
Hannah Olsen replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus: I’m so sorry it’s taken me forever to get back on here! Life has been crazy busy…
@hannah-krynicki: The part when Napoleon was taking the pups away to ‘educate them’ also jumped out at me. In fact, when I read it, I must’ve immediately had the communist agenda in mind, since I muttered, “ooooohhh….” My sister was in the room and had…[Read more]
- Load More
