@christi-eaton
Active 8 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 306
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Actually @Jadamae I most certainly do have multiple personality disorder— that’s what comes of hanging out around imaginary friends long enough to write their stories! 😀 So when I say ‘multiple’ I mean like eight hundred… 😉
But that is my little sister there using my account. 😉Hm @bluejay good suggestion… certainly on the right…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy You could call it “Lost” 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Anyone else? @kate-flournoy, @hannah-c ???????????????????????????????????????????????
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Haha. @daeus. (I just had breakfast) Maybe later then?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Is anyone up for half an hour of writing? @daeus @kate-flournoy, @hannah-c
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Oh, hahahaha! Okay, yes, thank you. I got it. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus haha, well, I’m pretty bad about getting up in the morning too. It’s just I love writing more than I love sleeping, (which is boring unless you dream) so about every other Saturday I manage to drag myself up early. 😉
I’ll tag you whenever I start after breakfast, which depending on our morning schedule (never a set thing) could be…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@Rolena-Hatfield… need what?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus okay. It’s good to push yourself. Just don’t kill yourself trying to bite off too much the first time. 😉
I’ll tag you whenever I start in the morning.
Actually you know what, sometimes I start around six and write till breakfast at seven thirty… if I do end up starting that early tomorrow, do you still want me to tag you? Or will you…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@Hope wow that’s complicated. 😉 Don’t worry— I don’t care in the least what you do to me. I would do the same to you in a twinkling. Tit for tat! *maniacal laugh*
Writers are so evil.
…
~Kate
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Oh and Rolena, your profile pic is adorable. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@Rolena-Hatfield sounds good. Do you have our (urgh… MY 😉 ) email address?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@Hope Emma here…
Sounds reasonable enough. 😉 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
*sighs weakly, shakes head in despair* I plan on it Emma.
And yes, I like gherkins. One at a time. And pickled okra. But pickles… sorry @Daeus. Not my thing.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Emma, well, you know, Ben Carson does a good job at separating people into two distinct entities.
Oh. Oh yes. A terrific job. Yep, get what you mean now @Daeus. But that still doesn’t make me like him. In the least.
Oh and Kate, you had better finish editing this book before starting the next project. *raises eyebrows severely and sternly…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Yes, Kate—my username will be Emma Flournoy. The height of originality, isn’t it. And yes, it is funny Kate, or I wouldn’t have said it.
*sigh* I love my sister too. Oh and yes @Hope. Hi again. 🙂
And I’m not going to be regular on here, if anyone wanted to know; I would love doing that (provided y’all didn’t reject me on the grounds that I’m…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Yes, Kate—my username will be Emma Flournoy. The height of originality, isn’t it. And yes, it is funny Kate, or I wouldn’t have said it.
*sigh* I love my sister too. Oh and yes @Hope—hi again. 🙂
And I’m not going to be regular on here, if anyone wanted to know; I would love doing that (provided y’all didn’t reject me on the grounds that I’m…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus yes I do. I usually start somewhere around nine, take a break for lunch at eleven, start again around twelve thirty or one, write till two, take a break of about twenty to thirty minutes, then write solid until four. Are you up to such a strenuous schedule? If you’re not, we can write in segments whenever you want to, discounting everything…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
I totally understand about being mean to your characters. *smirk and double-smirk*
Emma, that is not funny. *glare*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Emma you better get your own account quick because this is rapidly getting very confusing… 😛 And we already have an Emma as @Daeus noted, so your username has to be something else…
@Hope please do. But please understand what a crazy mess you’ll be getting yourself into at the same time! 😛
*sigh* I love my sister.
And @Daeus I’m…[Read more]
- Load More
