@christi-eaton
Active 8 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 306
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Posting at the same time again… 😛 That’s a good word count.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Okay @Daeus @Rolena-Hatfield, I got 715 words edited. I wasn’t writing for the last fifteen minutes, because I had to give Emma some serious comfort and counseling after she finished Dreamlander. 😛 😉
But all things considered, that’s a pretty good word count. What did you guys get?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
Hi again @rolena-hatfield! I’ve been playing since March 2014, I think…and no, it doesn’t have name. 😉 Why do you call yours that?
Yes @Kate-Flournoy, I meant Eugene. And I just finished Dreamlander and am coming to talk to you in minute. Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Rolena-Hatfield yes I am! Let’s go for it! It would just be tragic if our forum moderator burst… 😛 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus okay, great! It’s really good to know your limits.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Oh ha, we were posting at the same time @Daeus! Yes, four, unless something comes up before then.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy did you mean Eugene? 😉
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
@christi-eaton Good! Hope you like it. But how could you know a book was good or bad till you finished it? Some are really good after the boring first half. 🙂
Thank you @hope. 😉 Well, my favorite genre is fantasy. What else. Favorite books within that genre— TLotR, of course; and The Hobbit. I like Narnia, though I’m not crazy over it. Come…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@overcomer fun fun. 🙂
@Daeus actually chess, preferably. 😀 I’m writing again now, and will probably stop around four, unless someone needs me before then.
Honestly though, if you feel like you’re maxing out, don’t keep pushing yourself. I lost my perspective that way once, and it took me about two weeks to get it back. This all day stuff takes…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus awesome! I got 940 edited. Now I’m going to take a break for about twenty, thirty minutes, then start again. You still game?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Okay @Hope, I have to stop at two. 🙁 Race you till then, though! 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Hahaha @Daeus okay. 😀 Till two?
-
Kate Flournoy and
Emma Flournoy are now friends 10 years, 4 months ago -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
Oh, and one more thing.
Whatever @kate-flournoy says about my beta-reading, I am very sorry but I’m not taking any requests for beta-reading at this time. Yuck. That sounded so formal. (I did it on purpose. 😉 )
I know y’all frequently ask each other to beta-read each others’ books, but I don’t have time for that right now. I truly am sorry. I…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Hey @Hannah-C that’s not bad at all.
-
Emma Flournoy's profile was updated 10 years, 4 months ago
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
*huff* NO. That’s not my primary goal.
Oh, and one more thing—I cry extremely easily over sad stories. But that does NOT mean I don’t like them! I love well done sad stories, and I love crying over them—it’s just I do it very easily.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy *groans*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
…and besides, Mom can’t lose TWO of her kids to hyberspace!
Whoops, I think that was supposed to be cyberspace. 😛
Well @kate-flournoy, so what if it is? You know I tell the truth, don’t you?
Hi @christi-eaton! Some of my favorites are The Lord of the Rings (duh, obviously—have you read those?), North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell, A T…[Read more]
- Load More
