@christi-eaton
Active 8 years ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 306
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Bible Verse on Writing…and inspirational quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
It is fascinating @Hope, I’ll give it that. 😉 One favorite quote (can’t remember who said it) is
‘There’s nothing difficult about writing. You just sit down at a typewriter and bleed.’
As far as I’m concerned, that’s pretty accurate. 😛
*wracks brains for other awesome quotes lurking just beyond reach* I know they’re there somewhere… I’ll…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@hannah-c Do you want to write about this time tomorrow??? This is a great time for me. Well actually an hour earlier would be better. Would you be able to do it???
-
BlueJay posted an update 10 years, 3 months ago
If I had a world of my own,
everything would be nonsense.
Nothing would be what it is because
everything would be what it isn’t.-Lewis Carroll; Alice in Wonderland-Disney
-
BlueJay changed their profile picture 10 years, 3 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
I was writing a story this morning and I got called for lunch so I hurriedly finished my sentence and I wrote this:
Since King Octavius is no longer ruler, the city is left with no ruler.
I couldn’t believe that I wrote that. I am definitely going back to fix that up. 🙂
@overcomer I’m not sure. Try calling @hope. She works with dragons a lot.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
okay. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@bluejay yes, I want to, but unfortunately I can’t. 🙁 Thanks for the invitation though. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Okay. @kate-flournoy, do you want to continue on for a bit?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
WOW @Daeus, very impressive!
Oh my goodness, what are the odds!? 😛 That is so funny. Like, there are no words for how funny that is. And it’s okay. I think I can imagine the super squeaky voice just fine. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
WOW @Daeus, very impressive!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Whoa! @kate-flournoy, @daeus beat us both. 😮 😮 😮 Well done both of you.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Oh and if anyone is interested I’ll be continuing till 9:30. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
325 words. How’d you guys go???
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
I’ll be writing from now til nine @daeus
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus I’m on till nine.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Odd Team Out (Or the Cobalt Fanclub Revival) in the forum Sci-Fi 10 years, 4 months ago
Rosey!!!!!!!!! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE OFF THERE!!???? *falls in whimpering, nervous wreck to the floor, covers eyes with shaking hands*
I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed that, though. Your style is so engaging and easy to read, the characters are perfect, the setting is amazing, the plot is twisty and unpredictable… everything. I loved…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Odd Team Out (Or the Cobalt Fanclub Revival) in the forum Sci-Fi 10 years, 4 months ago
*skids in late* Oh goody, @writefury. I have to sit down and have a read through of this. 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus I’d love to, but I’m afraid I’ve got previous plans. Best of luck. 🙂
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
Thanks, Rosey!
@writefury. 🙂
- Load More

Hey, @kate-flournoy This is my favourite quote from the movie though. 🙂
Ooh yes, I love that one too @bluejay. So writerly. 😉
I actually love that part in the movie. Her cat, Dinah, is so very cute and funny as Alice is saying it to her. 😉 @kate-flournoy
Oh and I should say, thank you to you, your idea about the golden conch shell is great. That is the story I am working on at the moment and I’m loving it. 🙂 So thanks.
@kate-flournoy
“It certainly does.” He gazed at her in silence, before recovering himself with a start. “Forgive me once again for not introducing myself to you. My name is Mango.”
“Mango?” she asked, wishing the moment she had, that she had bitten her tongue.
Hey @daeus I thought you would be interested in seeing the character Mango introduced. 🙂
I like it. He’s got a name to live up to.