-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
@highsribeofaetherium
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofatherium
Lol they are really fun!
I’m doingÂ
goodwell, thanks for asking 🙃Is there a reason that good is crossed out? 😥
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
That sounds like fun!!
I’m actually doing great!! Lol, I don’t get to say that too frequently. I’m drawing rn which is very very fun, I’m using some new dip pens too. I’m really excited because I’m moving over to professional comic pens, (Thanks to my parents) idk it just feels like the final project is nearer in view.How are you?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Yes you have converted me to a total Bucky fan 😝🥺
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Love the drawings!!💗💗
Peter is so cute XD
Also like your people are really proportional! Like nobody’s legs are too long ect… I know how hard it is to get that right.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @light
Meant to tag yall up there ^^
Yall I just got some actual manga pens!! They are dip pens, so a little messy but like they are sooo fun! Doesn’t Kaine look so good in anime vibes?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago

-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
NOOOOOO!!!!! Â The BABIESSS 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
They’re SOOO precious 😭😭😭😭💖💖💖💖
Pleaseee don’t let anything too bad happen to them 🥺🥺
Also the scripture that they talked about, John 1:5 is like one of my favorite scriptures! And my username is based on it :…
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
💖💖💖💖💖💖
(I KNOWWWWWW 😍😍😍 i believe I have successfully converted both you and Min to total Bucky fans *quietly cheers* XXD)
(YESSSS!!!! 😍😍😍 Oh girl, you definitely have. I’m so glad you did too!!! *hugs* *quietly cheers with you* XD 💖💖)
You are soooo welcome!!! 💖💖 AHH, I CAN’T WAIT!!!!
💕💕💕 AWWW TYSM GIRL!!!
And…ya know…
I m…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
AHH, BUCKY!!!!! 🥰😍😍😍😍
YESSS, BUCKY!!!! 🥰🥰😍😍
Lol it’s ok girl! I tag people wrong sometimes too 😉 XD
we just watched the winter soldier and AH I forgot how good it is and how much i love bucky and steve and wsefbhawkjvgeha
Yessss girl!! I actually just watched it a few days ago for the first time…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Whoops it double posted
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
I’ve honestly wondered if I should start taking art requests. I like drawing characters that much.
You should! It’s great practice, and everyone on here is super kind.
Aww, your art style is adorable! I love all their outfits 💕
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
I’ve honestly wondered if I should start taking art requests. I like drawing characters that much.
You should! It’s great practice, and everyone on here is super kind.
Aww your art style is adorable! I love all their outfits 💕
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
YOU ARE SOOOO WELCOME GIRL!!!!! 🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️
(HE DID Oh my goodness! And Buckyyy 😍😍😍)
❤️❤️❤️
AWWW tysm girl!! That makes me feel so good that you want to see! Ok! I’ll find some later and share :D…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh my GOODNESS girl!!!!! I LOVE these so much!!! They are so good!!! 😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰💖💖💖
I’m so honored that you feel comfortable enough to share your art!! I’m so glad that you did!! 💖💖
You’re inspiring me to share some of mine! I might share some later 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yep we’re all fine! <3
Glad you’re getting a break from school, that sounds nice! My sis is going to college really soon to, so I’m going to be up there with her and my mom learning the bus system because it’s what she’ll be using.
That’s too bad it isn’t the best anymore! Ig most great shows/movies/things in general have a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Hi!!!!!!!!!! 💖💖💖 It’s going pretty well!!!
HIIII
<3 XD
Had a surprise birthday party (not mine, but a birthday party 😉) with my mom’s side of the family yesterday…was at my Aunt and Uncle’s for probably about, ohhh, 6-7 hours?? 😂
Oh wow that’s so long!! XD
Had food, cake, presents, the birthday things, y’know, lol, and stuff too…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey you’re online! How’s it going?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Sorry I missed that!
Not a whole lot up with me, I’m very tired and at home rn, just finished some writing. I’m working on a little thingy of having my characters describe themselves diary style, just to get to know them a little better. I’m also debating getting curtain bangs XD which might happen tomorrow when I get a hair…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
- Load More

