-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Id love to see them!
Lol yeah I don’t have a gameboy. It just seems like the kind of thing Eddie would love. I grew up playing the wii at my grandparents house.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
I just use an app called moodboard. It’s alright, but it doesn’t let me do cool flowers and things like you did for Shauna.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What do I do if my book sounds awful? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I know how that feels! I actually usually don’t realize it when I’m improving, but when I look back at old work I can see it.
I wrote an entire 48k word draft that was terrible before I really started to have decent writing. It takes some practice. I think I would try to get a good bit of intentional practice (Like write a praragraph…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I love that scene! it seems like Riker has come a long way since the other scenes that I’ve read, and I love how he’s at the point in his arc where he can help others realize the same thing.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
We have a Bucky protection squad now?
Is this a result of you mistreating him in your fanfics? XD?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh speedball is great! My local art supplies store sells their nibs by the single, it’s super convenient but I haven’t tried any of them yet.
The mapping quill is currently one of my favorites. Idk if it’s the same mapping pen you guys have though.
The wingfeather saga illustrations are really cool! I have book 4 and it has some really…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
I remade some mood boards for the twins

-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
I love those! What did you use to make them?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Would you maybe want to draw a character for me?
Her name is Maggie McKay, but a lot of people just call her Mags. She is really tall and skinny, and, because of that, she’s also really clumsy. She has jaw-length wavy sandy blonde hair and blue eyes. She is really friendly and optimistic, though a bit awkward and weird a…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Those look so great! You’re really good at drawing their hair and clothes and shoes! (I can not draw good shoes) They are really cute, I love them!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
It loos great! 3 hours isn’t too bad!
Oh that’s great! I have a tachikawa starter set (one G nib (my fav so far) one mapping quill… ect. 5 in total) and it has a mini size tachikawa ink jet black ink, and a holder. The holder holds both small and large nibs. It also has these teeny tiny sheets of paper 😭 with non-photo blue…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Wow your colors look so amazing! I love the light blue highlights on the edges! How many hours did that take you 😶
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
GUS!! He’s so cuuute. And I like how ghosty he looks in this one
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh, that’d be cool! I’ve never had someone draw my characters before.
Maybe you could draw Aurivis! You might remember him from the character castle. He’s a large, old dragon with big horns, gold scales, and green eyes and scars along his left side and a shredded left wing. He’s kinda grumpy and thinks he knows everything.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
I know this topic is a bit old, but I wanted to say those drawings are awesome! Your art style is so cute and magical I love it. ❤️
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Thank you!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Thanks girl!
And yw!
Yeah, I get that. The manga section looks so enticing because of all the fun art but I only really glance over titles I know, which is like two. Haikyuu doesn’t have anything dark in it, but does have some uh y’know teenage boy shenanigans of chasing after girls that gets a bit inappropriate. And a older…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Made a mood board for my cryptid story : D

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh XD! I thought maybe you needed to talk lol
I never even pay attention to that, to me ‘well’ has always meant like less good than good, but that’s me not the dictionary lol
- Load More
