-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Cool! I can’t wait to see them!
Thank you so much girl… I really appreciate it. It mean so much to me to have somebody to talk with! 💗💗💗
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Thanks girl, it means so much to me to have all you guys here online. <333
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey girl could you pray for me?
I’m not feeling the best, my mom is going to be out of town for a few days to pick my sister up at the airport so we can get he moving to college all figured out… so it’s just me and my dad at home. I have my drivers license, but apparently the car isn’t doing great and the only place I’m…[Read more]
-
Elanor replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 2 months ago
Depression’s Expression
Surrounded by people
But I push them all away
They ask me if I’m alright
But I can’t find the words to say
I reach for the Comforter
But I can’t find clear thoughts to pray
Exhausted beyond all thought
I become like a robotic thing
Checking endless tasks off my list
With a constant ping, ping, ping.
T…
-
Elanor replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 2 months ago
That’s beautiful @janellebelovedpig ! And thank you so much. 😊
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Lol you guys these are the best XDXD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
He’s the literal definition of poor boi 😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Are you going to show us some of those awesome Bucky drawings?! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofatherium
Thanks! I’m doing better now.
<3
Glad to hear it! I’m doing ok! Lil bit bored, part of my family is out of town.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
That sounds so tiring lol! Enjoy your louging in a chair, sounds great XD
I’m doing ok, I had some health issues a bit ago and had to cancel my meeting with the school counselour (for classes). I’m just writing some various things and drawing a lot. Trying to condense my books a little and have almost every scene…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore
How are you all doing? <3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Thanks for tagging me! It seems better than the last writing you posted!
The sun moved higher and higher up in the sky, while the scenery stayed the same.
Hugo was in the lead, I was in the middle and Sam held up the back.
“I wish we had a machete.” Hugo sighed, brushing aside a bush of thorns.
“Me too,” Sam agreed. “Then we could…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
And yes! Hugo!! That one old character I almost never use who has somehow become subconsciously rebooted and restationed in my imagination for no apparent reason!
Yes! He’s my favorite. I must draw him someday…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper HUGO!
Lol, I’ve been stalking this rp, and they was really fun to read. RIP Seb’s shoes.🪦😔
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Creating Series/Story Bibles/Binders! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh this is really cool!
I have something similair, just in different word documents. I have a folder for my writing, then one for each wip. For my main wip I have a file for each charrie (A random trait list i found online). I also have a self narrated paragraph for some of my character, like what would they say about themselves…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Lol did you mean to post those new characters? I don’t see anything XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Lol yes, marvel has made him such a tragic boi.
I might have to join this squad later.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Tysm, I love her! She’s really cute. I love the way you draw eyes.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
I’d love to draw your character!! She sounds great.
Yay! Thanks! And don’t worry about taking too long. I one time took almost a whole year to motivate myself to draw a character for Freedom, lol.
- Load More
