-
Elanor replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 1 month ago
Another great one. @janellebelovedpig
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @hybridlore @highscribeofaetherium @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @kyronthearcanin @acancello @lightoverdarkness6
Hey yall! I’m leaving for a 4ish day trip to help move my sister to college! I won’t be able to respond much because I’ll be using my phone data if I do, so don’t feel obligated to tag me. To those of you who…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I am so happy you like them!! ❤ That means a lot to me, because I remember at some point you critiqued my writing, and I was a little self-conscious about the whole thing. So I decided to do better. Thank you for that little push, Min! (And if you have more advice relating to my writing, do not hesitate to wound my pride.)
Lol sorry…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Dude your writing is just so unique, like the whole image of Marcel and Seb is so clear in my mind 😂 I can’t get enough of your descriptions lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Uh Idk about Finn, (doesn’t freedom have a finn?) I have a Flax somewhere in there but he got kinda lost with the chaos 😅
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
I really like what you have so far! If I were to include anything else, I would be sure to show what her emotional reaction is to the information in the beginning, so it’s obvious what kind of growth she has gone through. I feel like most people would have one or more of the five stages of grief (denial, anger, bargaining, depression…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
humanities is literature, history, and I think philosophy and theology combined. It’s mostly just literature though.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh, wow, this got really exciting really quick.
Well I am very invested. I feel like I’ve been watching a really cool tv series, but I have to wait for the next episode to come out.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Photography sounds fun! Chemistry however… I have a grudge against chemistry… XD but I hope you have fun with it! I liked humanities, art, and math a lot when I was in school. It depended on the teachers though.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@hybridlore I’m not sure… probably a coffee shop or something? I don’t really care as long as it pays well and lets me have Sundays off
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah but it’s only an hour away still. I’m moving back to where I grew up so it’s not that bad.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
But for now I’m just helping around the house
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@hybridlore I’m graduated. I’m going to get a job once my family and I finish moving
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I’m good! I’ve been spending a lot of my free time watching old doctor who episodes and making paper crowns out of sticky notes which has been awesome.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@hybridlore That’s alright!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Does anyone want to see some Dante doodles?

-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
@highscribeofaetherium I love that board! The colors look really cool
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
I love that drawing! They look great with the dip pens
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@kyronthearcanin @whalekeeper @hybridlore @keilah-h
Do you guys want to still continue this?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @hybridlore @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @highscribeofaetherium @otherpeeps
Hey! Sorry I just kinda disappeared off the face of the planet for a bit there. How have you guys been doing?
- Load More

To those of you who write Marvel Amv’s
I feel called out XD
But of course girl!!!!!!!! and have a great time, and as one of those people who conserves their data like a raccoon I totally understand
and I hope you have a good time with your sis, and I’m sure it’s hard for her to leave, I have an older brother but he’s not that much older than m…[Read more]
@smiley
Dude, how tired must I have been to type marvel amv’s instead of AU’s LOL I suppose yall know what I meant XD
Hope you have fun with your sister!
@mineralizedwritings
No problem girl! I hope you have a great time!! 🥰
Bye girl!! Hope you have a good time!! 💕💕 Love ya! <3