-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@calyhuge I’m not quite sure actually about what’s happening with Calligrapho and Dante. Are they joining the group with the horse? Or maybe they could encounter Hugo again on the way out if @whalekeeper wants.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper Aww Babs is so sweet
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
uhhh reposting this cuz the first one isn’t showing up
@people
I’m still experimenting with this magic system. Sorry if it doesn’t currently make much sense.
Lois
The nurse’s office was not too far from the empty classroom in which the snack thieves had made their temporary nest. When Felicity left, Lois walked down a corridor in the opposit…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@people
I’m still experimenting with this magic system. Sorry if it doesn’t currently make much sense.
Lois
The nurse’s office was not too far from the empty classroom in which the snack thieves had made their temporary nest. When Felicity left, Lois walked down a corridor in the opposite direction. Soon, he stopped by a door labeled “Nurs…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Finally finished this! Sorry it’s so long. I feel like my writing is going downhill…
Felicity
“Hello, girls. Can I help you?”
Felicity looked in amazement at the woman’s beautiful moth wings. They were a bluish gray, and went well with her long, dark hair.
She smiled politely at the lady. “No, we’re all right. Just… looking aroun…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It looks really cool and I know some people who love it, but yeah just wrong time of my life tbh, and I’ll be honest I don’t always like what I’ve seen from them. I like that they are christain, but from the videos I’ve seen from them during crazy writing week (I participated in it last year) I felt like creativity wasn’t as…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh nice! I can’t wait to see it!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
You’re so welcome girl! I’m so glad it means a lot to you, keep us posted on the process! <33
Also, I’m working on a art portfolio rn, and I’m going to get to print some of my digital art for it! My college let’s you skip prerequisites with the instructors permission… I don’t think Uni will let me but it’s worth asking! I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannahgrace_2009
great topic!
The thing is for me, I’ve already been rejected a lot in other areas of my life, so I’m not particularly scared of it. Imo, every attempt at something should be counted as a personal win, even if it didn’t end the way you wanted. In almost all cases, hard work makes results, so I don’t really worry about how many…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you so much! I really like drawing clothes, and most of the charries wear my clothes fantasies lol… I want Tauren’s outfit too XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
You’re welcome! 😊
-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Also here’s a version without the yellow oval in the background. Idk if it looks better.

-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
They make me so happy
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@ava-blue @savannah_grace2009 Wasn’t sure how to post pics of feathered mushrooms in that other thread, so I shall show you here. :]

✨✨✨ -
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey! It’s working now!! @acancello ^^^
-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Also, @everyone, I’m not taking requests anymore cuz clearly I’m not doing a very good job of keeping up. I’ll still finish the requests people have already given, though!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
I finally did your charrie but pictures aren’t working again! :c
- Load More
