-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
My sister is coming home from college, and we’re picking her up soon, so I’m excited!
Oh, that’s awesome! Having a sibling away in college is rough. Or at least it was for me since I only have the one. That’s great you get to see her.
Sounds like you’re doing great on your comic. I’m uh still storyboarding the first episo…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
don’t apologize! I am in need of a chat myself! 🙂
I’m doing ok, thanks for asking! My sister is coming home from college, and we’re picking her up soon, so I’m excited! I’m exhausted from all the cleaning and cooking in preparation, but it’s all done now.
I have been writing a little bit off and on, and it’s starting to come…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @lydibug @calyhuge @mineralizedwritings (you can ignore)
Hey, how are you guys doing? Is writing going good?
Sorry I’m just kinda bored and lonely rn and wanted to chat with someone.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ve been avoiding mentioning it because so many of our characters are already interacting and Marcel is kinda going through some stuff rn, but a while ago you said he and Ellie could go to the dance together? Did you still want to do that?
If not, that’s fine. The girls will have fun with or without dates :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Is Hugo or whatever-his-face-is super elegant in speech? Because if so, I’d like to see him and Rhetoric happening. If he’s more straight and to the point and likes logic and debating things, we could do Dialectic.
*cue traumatic flashbacks to high school debate and rhetoric classes*
(jk, those characters sound like cool concepts)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper oh whoops sorry I didn’t see your last rp
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
“It sort of does, actually. Counterweight.”
XD
Dante
Dante quickly looked over the two newcomers, eyebrow raised. “Princess?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Dante
“They took my book. I feel naked.”
Calligrapho looked even scrawnier than usual without his giant book always under one arm.
Dante gave him a crooked smile.
“Not very easy to sneak in, is it? I doubt it would have helped you with dancing, anyway.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Eddie and Ellie don’t have dates either… and idk how someone will convince Dante to go to the dance
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Aw, I love that!
I don’t think I ever get a notif when people tag me in this forum, maybe using the chat chat is better XD I found it by cioncidence
-
Loopy replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I might be busy on Friday but I’ll try
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I saw that! The trailer looks awesome, I don’t think they could have cast better actors. They look so similar! Have you seen the trailor? Zuko does a awesome fire kick in it and the cgi is great.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, plotting is fun! XD
Yep! I’ve probably watched a reaction vid to alsmost every episode, but I haven’t watched the actual show in order. Anyways, I’m reading the cmoics from right after Zuko becomes firelord, it’s kinda funny to see the gaang still messing with him while he’s all dressed fancy like a king 😂
It’s a lot about Zuko…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m so happy for you girl! Btw, how is writing progress coming along? Not to pressure you, you’ve got time.
Also, you like avatar right? I’ve been reading the comics a little!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I know I’m not a part of this conversatiopn but I’m butting in lol
I actually really love contemporary, I just haven’t found a lot of really good contemporary to read. Never feel like you have to write dystopian ect, I think most people who write dystopian do it because their in a confusing time of their life and need to barf it into…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
XD yeah that conversation was fun. And don’t forget that light, freedom, and I think smiley all had pfp’s to support there cause, and had either supportive or not supportive phrases about beards in their forum signatures XD it was a debate
-
Loopy posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Might disappear for the weekend. Idk we’ll see.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I do actually have characters who love dancing, but, for some reason, none of them are in this rp
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lois
Lois smiled softly.
“Well… no, not really. I’ve tried some swing, but that was years ago. I’m sure I’d trip all over myself if I tried now. Our home hasn’t had much heart for dancing lately. …Have you two danced before?” -
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ugh I hope I’m not misinterpreting Hugo’s question again this time
Dante
Dante watched Sebastian clomp into the dance room, a bit bewildered by his sudden change in mood. Usually Dante was the chaotic one, but Seb easily outdid him there.
He wondered why he had decided to spend his afternoon at dance practice of all t…[Read more]
- Load More
