-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
I made more…
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
Anyone want to share something that’s made you happy this week? <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Dante
The corner of Dante’s mouth twitched. “One. She’s not here.”
He changed the subject quickly. “If you’re not a student, then where are you staying? If you don’t mind me asking, of course. I need a place to stay myself. Preferably somewhere cheap. But if you can’t help, that’s fine.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Dante
“Delightful.” He watched Jr carefully, unsure what to make of him yet. His posture was loose and casual, but ready to spring into action in case his new acquaintance decided to actually use one of his blades.
“Are you a student here?” he asked through his smile.
Ellie
“Getwinn. Zelcin star system. It’s a big planet,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic in which I return briefly for a brief moment in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
XD thanks!
Totally try it! It relieves a lot of stress for me.
<33
Also I just realized what your pfp is, both versions of Pietro! Have you seen any of the x-men movies? I think my library has days of future past but it seemed kinda foreign to me so I wasn’t sure.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @esther-c
Lois
Lois looked more tired and annoyed than usual, not necessarily with the guy talking to him, but just with life in general.
“My friend hugged me,” he said flatly.
(I almost said “girlfriend”, but then remembered that this coward hasn’t officially asked her out yet lol)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic in which I return briefly for a brief moment in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
XD I’m so glad I could help! I hope it works for you lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @esther-c
Lois
“Wow… there’s a lot more people in here than I thought there would be.”
Lois stood in the open doorway of his dorm room. A couple of the boys looked over at him. He pushed up his glasses and walked over to his bed, ready to change out of his slimed outfit.
(No one actually has to interac…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oooo yayy new Whaley characters! 💕
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper Thanks! Yeah, I did :]
I love all of those nicknames. Does Sebastian ever get annoyed with them? XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic in which I return briefly for a brief moment in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
You just made my day 100x better. XD I love this so much I’m totally trying it next time. It’s so cheerful 💕
*Ahem* Agent Loopy, reporting for driving duty. 🫡
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Dante
Dante relaxed slightly at the explanation. “You never know.” He shrugged. “What’s your name?”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic in which I return briefly for a brief moment in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
That sounds super stressful, I’m sorry. I’ll pray for you. ❤️
Thanks! Actually the loan just fell through so we might lose the earnest money and stay in our stinky lil town XD
it isn’t terrible but the town is going downhill rapidly.
My problem is that I just need to stop having anxiety attacks while driving so I can finally get my lic…
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Aww that’s adorable 💕 A child’s admiration is the greatest badge of honor you could wear
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Dante
“Ah, good. Seemed for a moment that you might have gutted him in some alley for attacking you. Would have had a problem, then.” His smile returned, but his pupil was narrowed to a slit. “What’d you do to blow his fuse?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic in which I return briefly for a brief moment in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I’m praying for ya! Adulting can be rough, but I’m cheering you on 🥳🥳🥳 You’ve got this!!! ❤️😎😉
Thanks!! ❤️
My parents are probably moving to another state and leaving me here to go to school 🫠
That sounds super stressful, I’m sorry. I’ll pray for you. ❤️
My problem is that I just need to stop having an…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
Whoa weird format what
- Load More


I know it’s a new week, LOL, but a couple things that made me happy last week was everyone being together on Sunday (although it was bc we were sick, it was still nice😂) and just enjoying relaxation as I recovered from Covid.
Watched 2 Marvel movies last week XD and LOTS of Lois and Clark. Season 1 finished…3 more to watch through with the…[Read more]
@freed_and_redeemed
That sounds great! Which movies did you watch?
Wait, I didn’t know you like DC! Are you enjoying it?
Well I just toured a studio apartment! 😝 It’s super nice, and walking distance from my school. The walk isn’t super safe bc location, but the building is locked so idk…
Anyways, I’ve been imagining myself living there for…[Read more]
It was great, haha XD I watched Captain America: Civil War and Captain America: The First Avenger!!
mmm, I usually don’t except for a few things😂 BUT LOIS AND CLARK IS AMAZING, LIKE, GIRLLLLLLLLLLL!!! I’m currently trying to get my BFF to watch it lol 😆 But Lois&Clark is sooooo good and I enjoy it so much! 💖 The show is 🔥 and I am officially a…[Read more]
All the Ladies’ obsession with Lex Luthor tho, like, 🙄 XD
@freed_and_redeemed
That sounds great!! I’m glad you’re getting to enjoy it! Maybe I’ll check it out sometime… is it netflix?
yeah, I’ll have to pray abt it but besides the walk not being safe it’s got a lot going for it. I’ll be praying about it, yeah.
I’ll have to post it when I get a chance!
What’s this obsession XD… like the fans like…[Read more]
It’s on Tubi, which is a free streaming service! There are ads but it’s not too bad compared to cable TV. It might be in other places tho…I just watch it on Tubi haha.
💖💖💖
Yesss, I want to see so bad!!!
Like, all of the women in the show are like, sooo in love with him and he’s too in love with himself to love them back. Like, GIRL, I don’t…[Read more]
and Clark is a total nerd which I love XD
And he tries sooo hard to just be human like everyone else <3
Very realistic in Lois&Clark 100%