-
Loopy replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
This is a cool topic. I have a question for the guys.
So I have a character who’s a pretty good artist who has a habit of doodling on his skin. (Sometimes for practice, sometimes out of boredom, and sometimes for emotional regulation) As a girl with this same habit, I tend to doodle things like stars, planets, flowers, and little swirly or…[Read more]
-
Loopy posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
It’s almost Over the Garden Wall season, people 🍂🌾🍁
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h That’s a perfect name! I named mine Cyrus.
I’ve always struggled with drawing a cartoon version of myself but now I have to XD
I would love to see that if you do end up drawing it :]
Aw, thanks so much!
And you’re so good at drawing toes. They are the bane of my existence.
XD Probably because I’ve bee…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh and I’ve watched If too. I loved it. I liked Mrs. Dursley’s British ballerina buddy. (Hehe alliteration)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper I watched legend of hei and I really loved it. I love the whole parent child dynamic it was so cute. I think they should make it into a series. Also the fluid animation made me happy. It reminded me of the first season of Wakfu a lot.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
Yeah it was really good!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh my goodness hey!!!
Oh, good luck with that! Sounds like fun and uh stress… lol.
Aw thank you 🥰🥰
-
Felicity replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh my goodness it’s been ages since I’ve been on here (yes you were right. been busy with college prep actually :0) and I randomly popped on today to find this!! Thanks for the tag! I love reading your writing! <3 My favorite part of this scene is Lesli treating Tauren like a kid and him calling her “mom” lol. 🙂 Keep up the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I think Min means (and she can correct me), as long as you are writing well from a moral standpoint, sharing with your family is really up to you. You don’t have to if you don’t feel like it. ‘Character crimes’ such as an overly emotional guy are up to your personal preferences and can work for a story’s tone.
I mean yeah that too…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Wow, it sounds like you’ve got an awesome family!
Sorry if I was projecting a bit. Despite my family being Christian, they can be really critical. Kinda like what Whaley mentioned above, over preferences for the most part. People who have it like me have to band together and support each other, so whenever I see somebody saying…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Guys I did mine but pics aren’t working XD
Remind me to post it when they are back ok? lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
(I know all guys and girls were different, I was just kinda generalizing. Basically, I hear a lot of guff from my brothers and dad when there a girly-guy scenes in books and movies, and I didn’t want to commit the teenage-girl guy character crime. haha)
I get that. I actually don’t share my writing with my family, because I know i…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Messed up your tag ^^
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@otheroworldlyhistorian
Lol. Probably is more of a personality thing. I am INFP.
Cool!
Yea, I feel like the over correction thing is a big issue in modern media. I personally didn’t really realize it in rings of power but more because I feel like the female MC of that show just has the general level of plot armorieness of fantasy warrior c…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
NOOOOOOO
I just wrote out a post for my art ; (
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
ok are pics working?

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Ok thanks! 🙂
- Load More
