-
BlueJay replied to the topic 6 Word Story Competition (critique) in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years ago
@clairec I like no. 2. That’s probably my favourite out of all of them, followed by #4 then #1 and then #3. Does that help you? You’ve got the right idea. (And I just got my email with it today.) 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec So did you have distractions or not? Sorry I got confused by your post above. Naming people is so hard, cause you need the right name. And it will feel wrong until it’s right. *whoa, that seems like common sense* *pauses and wonders whether to post it* *submits it anyway*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec So do you have distractions or not? Sorry I got confused by your post above. Naming people is so hard, cause you need the right name. And it will feel wrong until it’s right. *whoa, that seems like common sense* *pauses and wonders whether to post it* *submits it anyway*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
How’d you go? @clairec 1,093 words written. I was using the picture writing prompt and it made me think of a really good story so I’m extending it. 🙂 But I just got stuck cause I don’t know what to name my main character. 🙁
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec Awesome. An hour suit you?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper Don’t worry about it. I got writing done, so it’s all ok.
@daeus @clairec, @overcomer, @winter-rose, @timothy-young, @jess, @dragon-snapper, @rolena-hatfield, @i’m-sure-i’m-forgetting-someone
Does anyone want to write now???? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Welcome Says Me! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@clairec Yes I can. Must only show on the computer that puts it on. Weird!!! 😛
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Welcome Says Me! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
Here @gideon-sowdon I thought I’d do this so everyone sees it. Hope you don’t mind.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Welcome Says Me! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Welcome Says Me! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
That’s weird @gideon-sowdon. Cause I can only see it if I click on the link.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Welcome Says Me! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@gideon-sowdon The picture didn’t work on my side. Did it work for you or does it just have writing? Your link worked so I can post your picture from that if you wanted.
-
BlueJay posted an update 10 years ago
Friends are the family you choose for yourself. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@jess Are you around for writing???
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper I’ve been writing for half an hour, did I still miss you? I got 697 words anyway. What did you get?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper Are you still going? Or is this your stopping point?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper I’d love to write. Sorry I’m a bit late. (@kate-flournoy is away on holiday, so she can’t write.)
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Welcome Says Me! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago

This is a photo off my computer 🙂 @gideon-sowdon -
BlueJay replied to the topic Welcome Says Me! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@gideon-sowdon To get a picture off your computer…let me try something first.
Okay that didn’t work. The way I get a picture is to “change” profile pictures. Once you have the new picture in, (DON’T SAVE THE CHANGES) right hand click on the little box on the right. Use the same method to get the image. Hopefully that will work for you. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Welcome Says Me! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@gideon-sowdon To get a picture off your computer…let me try something first.
Okay that didn’t work. The way I get a picture is to “change” profile picture. Once you have the new picture in, (DON’T SAVE THE CHANGES) right hand click on the little box on the right. Use the same method to get the image. Hopefully that will work for you. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Welcome Says Me! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@gideon-sowdon To get a picture off your computer…let me try something first.

- Load More
