-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Oof, I get it!! I just forgot what a tagline was for a few minutes, that’s why I was confused XD You’re good. Oh, sure! That’d be awesome! Haha, I feel you there! (BTW, I’m so glad there’s other fantasy writers on this forum because that’s my fave genre!! 😀 <33333333)
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Oh, yeah, that’d be TOTALLY fine!!!!!
-
Kads replied to the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 oof i confusingly worded that XD i meant to ask if you were up for changing our forum signatures to like cofounders of the collective, if you don’t want to it’s ok 💙💛
oof i write so much fantasy yet can barely carry a normal conversation
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
What’s a tagline change?
-
Kads replied to the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Up for a tagline change? c; (if you don’t want to it’s fine lol I just wanted to ask)
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@kathleen
Yay, thanks for agreeing to this!! And I second what @scripter-of-kingdoms said: your YouTube videos are AMAZING!! I’m a proud subscriber to the channel! <33333333
-
Kads replied to the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@kathleenramm Yay!!! Btw, I LOVE your KP YouTube videos!!! ❤️
-
Kads replied to the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 Oh, ok! (Even though it’s not important, I promise I am who I say I am ((and who God says I am)) and I won’t steal info lol) If we just started a nice discussion on here though, would that be ok? Just like a nice little corner for us writerly people c:
@writerlexi1216 Np! I talked it over with my mom and she thought it was a gre…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
This is such a neat concept for KP!! Thanks for making this post, by the way!! <33333333 Yeah, I’ll still have to talk to my mom about it (again, online safety, yada yada), but I’d be willing to jump into a few meetings and talk about my book!! I think this is a very great idea!! :3 And I’m sure we’ll get plenty of responses.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
THIS IS AN AWESOME IDEA, girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sadly, I can’t do Google meets things and all. :,( I try to be safe online and all that stuff. So I might have to sit this one out. I hope you get a lot of response to it, though!!!!!
-
Kads started the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Hello all!!
So, @writerlexi1216 and I have been talking, and we realized we both want to get to know all you awesome KPers out there… through a writers’ collective!! We decided that it would be kinda like a book club, but just talking about random writerly stuff. Fangirling over those special characters, fave books, the works. 😉 We’d prob hos…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean Awww, you’re so nice! Thank you, girl! I am so glad you love it <3333
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Ooh, neat! Can I just say, I already love Arvi (and, I mean, a water mage? Ugh, that’s so cool!) 🙂 And yes, I just might! I’ve been scrolling through my documents trying to find some more… 😀 I’m glad this topic has been such a hit! 😛
-
Kads replied to the topic Hallo! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@buildsbygideon Hey, fellow homeschooler!! I’m Grace (but my Japanese alias is Kadotake, you can call me either one lol).
That’s so cool that you like the Artemis Fowl series; they are some of my FAVOURITE books I’ve ever read, and I’m only reading the series for the first time actually, lol! I’m currently on The Lost Colony. Who’s your fave…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Awww, girl, you’re TOO SWEET!!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!! You’re an INCREDIBLE writer too!!!!!!!!!!!! And I LOOOVE that quote, too!!!!!!!!! <33
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Oh my word, those are soooo good!! 😀 I LOVE the second one… who’s POV is it from? I need to know who this super awesome water mage is!!! 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Poem Critique in the forum Poetry Critiques 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 He is just the sweetest li’l thing!
(Don’t tell my other charries but he might be my fave XD)I picture Koko as kinda looking like a younger Ferdia Shaw(google him he’s really cute)but with really, really green eyes. Lolllll, same. I am very much a fangirly person too XDSure!! Lol, I don’t actually have my own email, but my m…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Poem Critique in the forum Poetry Critiques 5 years, 7 months ago
Yeah!!! It’s the cutest name eveeeeeer!!! 🙂 Yay, I really like–no, I LOVE that name!! You should totally use it if you like!! Awwww, they are the best couple ever!!! Sorry, I get all fangirly-ish when there’s romance involved… *sigh*
We could use email, if you’d like? Here’s mine (it’s pretty basic, and I’m prolly gonna…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Poem Critique in the forum Poetry Critiques 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Thank youuuuu <33333 (ikr??!?! he’s so cuteeeee) Yes, I like Luma- I’ll probably go with that 🙂 (Yes, they dooooo they’re the best couple ever
reeeeeeeeeeee can i be in their world-) Yay! I will definitely let you know then :3(Yesss, what do you think we should do about contact or whatever? XD
AND CRIMINAL MASTERMINDS ARE…[Read more] -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Poem Critique in the forum Poetry Critiques 5 years, 7 months ago
Of course!!! <3333333 Yes, and I adore those names!!! (Koko is so cute, oh my goshh!) Oh, I love those names! Personally, I think my favorite is probably Luma. That’s sooooo pretty, and, I mean, Kodia and Luma sound so adorable together!! *fangirls* Okay, I’ll stop now… I think that’s a good name, but if you’re still…[Read more]
- Load More
