-
Kads replied to the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting You’re in the chat!! Just follow the instructions Lexi put up there 😀 and you should be able to find it!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Oh my GOSH! *heart eyes* It’s suuuuper great! I love it! <33 Is this from the ‘Forever Perfect’ poem?
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Of course!! I’m glad you’re joining the chat!! <3 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Here’s my character Kodia’s collage, I wrote a poem that he’s in, and am also going to write a short story with him <3

-
Kads replied to the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline No problem!!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey! Maybe try going to hangouts.google.com, click the “…” button, and then you should see “Invites” listed there. I think you click that and you’ll see an invitation 🙂 Hope that helps (I had the same issue).
-
Kads replied to the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline Yep, @e-k-seaver will add you to the chat!
-
Kads replied to the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m Awesome! Is there a gmail I can add you with? 👍
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 You’ve been added to the chat! Go to ‘more’ (the three dots) on Google Hangouts and then invites should come up, from there you can click that and then you’ll see the KeePers chat invite!!! <3
-
Kads replied to the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 I’ll add you to the chat rn! <3 So glad you can host this awesome collective with meeeee <33333
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I filled out the google hangout group chat form, but it didn’t take me anywhere :
-
Kads replied to the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m Yass, please join the chat then! (I think @e-k-seaver put a form up there you can fill out to join :D) We could do video calls within the chat, there’s a video call function there we could use. 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh, that’s ok! Sorry to hear you won’t be able to join :c
Thanks for tagging other people, btw. 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@buildsbygideon Awesome to hear you’d like to join!! 🙂 (XD I just threw that out there for the fangirls I know exist *cough* including myself *cough*) I was picturing we could just kind of have a free for all, but maybe in some meetings we could talk about specific genres. 🙂 I’ll keep you in the loop! ✌️
@joy-caroline Yay!! Awesome to hear…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Hallo! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@builds-by-gideon
Aw, thank you so much!! 🙂 I personally enjoy high fantasy, where I can build my own world and lightly include elements of magic and such. It’s quite fun, actually! Some of my favorite fantasy books are the Chronicles of Narnia, Keeper of the Lost Cities, and Lord of the Rings (though I haven’t finished the book yet). And I…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@e-k-seaver YES! We totally should!!! 😀 Y’all, can I start collecting emails to put you guys in a chat? @daisy-torres @issawriter7 would you guys be good being in a google hangouts group chat? 😊
@writerlexi1216 I know, fantasy pretty much owns my heart too. I think about it all the time ❤️
Yesss, I’m so glad it is a hit!!! &#x…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Haha, it’s good to know I’m not the only one! Yes, I know! I mean, don’t get me wrong–I’ll read just about any genre, but fantasy has a special place in my heart, y’know? :3
(By the way, it seems our ‘writers collective’ idea has been a hit after all! 🙂 )
-
Kads replied to the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m Google meet is pretty much like zoom, it’s rather easy to use, all you need is your google acc and the link to the meeting to join 🙂 I’ll let you know when we get the first meeting up n running!!
-
Kads replied to the topic KP Writers’ Collective (please read) ✌️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 loll, I forget about that kinda thing alll the time XD I’m also so glad there are other fantasy-ists on here!!! (Not dabrasy-its. For once I appreciate autocorrect.)
@devastate-lasting It pretty much functions like zoom but easier, lol. It’s ok, I’m quite busy too, but I hope you can make it!! ✌️
@kathleenramm YAY! Excited to se…
-
Alexa Autorski's profile was updated 5 years, 7 months ago
- Load More

Hmm… I’m clicking on the link that e-k-seaver sent and it’s still asking me to fill out the form… Sorry, I’ve never done this before <3 Is there a new link?
Oh, you don’t need to click on the link!! Go to hangouts.google.com and then you can follow the instructions I previously put. 🙂