-
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Oh my goodness!!! That is so BEAUTIFUL, Lexi!!!!!!!!!!😀 I love the color scheme! And I LOVE the name Isla (I had named one of my characters that😉)!!!! Your collage is amazing!!!!!!<3
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
I made a new collage and thought I’d share it here 🙂 It’s for a character in the epilogue of the final book,Â
Caira and Newton’s future daughter😉
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Prologue! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I think it’s awesome! I am actually really interested in seeing where this story goes. I’m already wanting to learn about Corvina! Tell me more! Is she the puppeted villain? This is very well worded, I could see it clearly from her perspective. Keep it up! 😀
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Prologue! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! Girl that was just mind blowing. 😱 Like I don’t even know what to say awesome!!!! <3 I was seriously on the edge of my seat the ENTIRE TIME!!!!!!!!!! The way you worded it is SO beautiful 😍 and I just felt like I was there. AMAZING!!!!!!!!! You have some serious talent, girl, and I can’t wait to see where…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
Hello to everyone in the character chat! 😀
Soooo, I’m reviving an old romance WIP for a short story comp (that’s due soon and i’ve been procrastinating ;-;) and I’ve changed up the characters a little bittttt *singsongy voice* Ik i’ve probably posted about this WIP somewhere on KP but wHO CARES!
*coughs
Anyways… the cast!
Kaizuke: Messy…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
Aw, thanks!! That means a lot to hear:) Yes, I love Tolkien’s world building (though I haven’t detailed Aldova quite as much as he detailed Middle-Earth XD). And I think you’re doing an excellent job with Birch Woods! I have a very beautiful picture of it in my head, and personally, I think it’s a very interesting setting for a story!…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Thank you!:) And yay! I’m so looking forward to seeing it! 😀 I’m glad that helped, and I understand if it didn’t all fit (I was just posting the whole thing for a reference), and that’s totally okay. I can’t wait until you’re able to post it/the illustrations!! Aw, that just makes me smile so big! 🙂
I know, I love Newton and Deek’s…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Of course!! I mean every word:) And thank you, that’s so sweet of you to say!! *grins* I’m just so happy that you enjoy hearing about my story! It means the absolute world! 🙂 And great! That’s okay–I figured you’d probably need to alter it a bit, so feel free (and of course I don’t mind! I’m honored that you’re doing this!) That was…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Daily Writing Quote in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
These are some very motivating quotes! I especially like the “Art is not about thinking something up. It is the opposite–getting something down.” Thanks for posting these daily bits of encouragement!:)
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Daily Writing Quote in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Aww, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! I was getting kinda tired of the old one. 😉
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
*gasps* THANK YOU so much!!! I’ve been there many times *dusts the snow off of my cloak sleeves* and it’s quite an experience. And it’s a good thing you brought a cloak! It can get pretty chilly:) But thank you! I was a little nervous about building my world because I wasn’t sure if it sounded boring or uninteresting. I know I need to…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Oh, it wasn’t boring at all!! I loved reading through it and *takes deep breath* *tries really hard not to start fangirling* it was seriously THE GREATEST THING EVER! I mean, I just love that confession scene! Yes, poor Filip… I feel so bad for him, but he’s also just super adorable. Eh, I’m not very nice to my characters at all…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Hallo! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 6 months ago
@buildsbygideon It’s true!! That’s one of my favourite lines from the whole series (along with “I’M THE NUT!!!” I finished The Atlantis Complex last night XD)
Yeah, same here! I actually haven’t gotten all the way through the book yet; but I’m really liking the weirdness so far 😂
Lol, it is one of the BEST books I’ve ever read. Definitely tell…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Of course, Katherine!!! *tries to stay calm but internally screaming because I’m so happy other people like my characters* Yes, of course you did!!! I mean, right after I saw that, I started trying to figure out how I’m going to print it and turn it into a real-life bookmark that I could display somewhere!! I’m going to try!! 😀 And…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Of course, girl!! 😉 You’re always super encouraging and kind!! I can’t wait to post them (I mean, they certainly aren’t final draft material, but I guess that’s the purpose for critiques and improving 🙂 )! And no problem!! I always love hearing absolutely anything related to Into the Lamp and any other of your stories!! I’m a p…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@abigail-m Aw, thank you so much!!!!!😀 I’m so happy you think so!!!
@writerlexi1216 THANK YOU, LEXI!!!!!!!!😃 You’re so welcome, girl!!!<3 I am so happy you like it!!!!! Really?!?! Yay, I thought it suited Deek!!😉 I am so HAPPY I made you smile so hard!!!!!!!!!! I was hoping that you would like it. Aw, yay!!!!! I will totally create more…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
YAAAAY!!!! THANK YOUU!!!!!! Aww, I’m soo happy to hear!!!! Lol, like SAMEE girl!!! TOTALLY relating!! 😉 You’re SO welcome, girl!! Aww, again, I’m soo happy to hear!!! It’s true, though!!!! Aww, girl, that means SOO MUCH!!!! Aww, really? You’re just the SWEETEST!! THANK YOUU!!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!!! 🙂 I’ll definitely tag you whenever I post them, ’cause I always look forward to hearing your feedback!!! 😉 Haha, I’m pretty sure my family thinks I’m a nut by now because I can’t have a normal conversation without talking about writing XD Thank you so much, Issa!!! That’s super encouraging!!! And of course!! I always l…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
OOoh, YESSS!!!!! That would be soo AWESOME!!!! Eekkkk!!! I CANNOT wait to read them!!! *jumps up and down and ignores the strange looks my family is giving me* Girl, I know they’re gonna be AWESOMEEE!!!!!!!!!! You’re welcome! 🙂
Of course!!!! <33 THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! <333 Of course, I’m SO happy you liked them!!!!!…[Read more]
- Load More
