@bluejay
Active 7 years, 9 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1622
-
Joy replied to the topic Greetings in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@graciegirl Am I the only one who gets chills whenever I see like how the movie title ticks like a clock? It’s probably my favorite part of the whole trailer. X-D
-
Joy replied to the topic Do Screen/Teleplay Ideas Count? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@leumeister That’s so cool that you like animating! I would like to animate too, but I’m too impatient. 😛
Of course it’s okay to talk about screenplays and things like that on here! I mean, nobody has said you couldn’t talk about them, right?
What kind of animation do you do? 3D? Drawing? Computer animation? LEGOs?
I would like to hear your…[Read more]
-
Joy and
Elizabeth are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara I have no idea. 😛 @dragon-snapper What does that make you?
What five letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters?
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@leumeister I like the Princess Bride one. 😛
@catwing Yes, I’m teasing him. He’s my brother, I’m alowed. XD 😉Hello, my name is
Inigo Montoya. You
killed my father. Die.Close enough. 😛
The Fairy Princess
Sits in her bower, hearing
The songs of fairy wingsI made that up just now.
Our Father, that art
In heaven, hallowed by Thy
Name, Thy…[Read more] -
Leumeister started the topic Do Screen/Teleplay Ideas Count? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
I’m an animator. I’ve probably made that clear on a few occasions. 😛 And as a result, it is a dream of mine to animate what I write. Well, some things anyway.
I was wondering, since this is the Novel Ideas forum, if Screenplays or Teleplays, or even Stageplays would be all right to talk about here? I see no reason why not, but I often see no…[Read more]
-
Leumeister replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
I had to try it. I tried what Inigo Montoya said he’d say to the six-fingered man, but I couldn’t get it to fit.
What did you think of my animation one? No-one commented on it other than @perfect-fifths saying it had two extra syllables because of cat-face emoji. 😛 -
Leumeister replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
Whah-!?! Emojis/emoticons have no syllables! They’re symbols! XD LOL
-
Leumeister replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
You keep using that
word. I do not think it means
what you think it meanso_o
Mind=blown XD
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@leumeister Ah! That’s seven syllables on the last line! “I love it so much, cat-face!” 😛 Also writing is art.
-
Leumeister replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
Animation is
Writing come to life through art
I love it so much! :3 -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing I’m in a Haiku! 😀 XD
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic 2nd person mystery? in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
I’ve never heard of a 2nd person narrative actually working. Everyone I’ve read on the subject say it’s only a gimmick and doesn’t end up doing well w/the exception of the narrow choose-your-own-adventure sub-genre. Since it’s only a short story, if you want to experiment, then by all means go for it! But I also wouldn’t personally recommend it. 😛
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic 2nd person mystery? in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
I’ve never heard of a 2nd person narrative actually working. Everyone I’ve read on the subject say it’s only a gimmick and doesn’t end up doing well w/the exception of the narrow choose-your-own-adventure sub-genre. Since it’s only a short story, if you want to experiment, then by all means go for it! But I also wouldn’t personally recommend it. 😛
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic SoOoO.. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Aha 😀
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking looks at desk also It’s mostly true for me. I’ve got the earbuds at least. 😀 My desk gets tidied probably once every two or three weeks, and then gets cluttered again, which is sadly ironic, since I prefer the tidy desk. XD
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic SoOoO.. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Ah. Well, I know of Camp NaNo, but I’ve never done it. Just the November stuff.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Scott Gustafson in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking @jane-maree @perfectfifths Yeah, he’s got a serious gift. 😀
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Scott Gustafson in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emma-flournoy I’ve had a brief look, and from what I’ve seen, it’s amazing! Will be looking more for sure. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Su cuy'gar! (Translation: Hello!) in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@supermonkey42 Welcome to KP!
Good taste. Rogue One is my favorite Star Wars movie. 😉
One must-read book recommendation not on your list? HAPPY YOU ASKED. Les Miserables, of course. Since you love TCoMC, I’m pretty confident you’d like Les Mis too. Same-ish sort of historical fiction classic thingy, but I like it better (and I liked CoMC a lot).…[Read more] - Load More
