@bluejay
Active 7 years, 9 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1622
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@theacornman I will definitely pray! What an awesome opportunity. 🙂
-
Rolena Hatfield posted an update 8 years, 11 months ago
@ingridrd Hey, girl! I just wanted to mention, feel free to reach out to me if you’re having a tough day and then I can pray specifically for you! I always appreciated having that one person I knew I could call on to pray on certain days during bumpy seasons of life. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@theacornman Absolutely. I’ll pray for God to give you wisdom.
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ingridrd *hands you tissue* Yes, I love to see Him working. *bear hugs you* Lots of love coming right back at ya 😉
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@theacornman I’ll be praying!
-
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
That’s a good idea!
Maybe in a world in which
Words matter a lotThe very first book
That came into my mind was
The Phantom Tollbooth -
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing @kballen @seekjustice Thank you all so very much. Means a lot. 😉
-
Leumeister replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
Maybe not Alice
In Wonderland, exactly.
Just an average world.But he could fit quite
well in such a world as the
author Carol writes. -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
In a story that
Is similar to Alice
In Wonderland, eh?I can imagine
A character like that in
A quirky, weird world. -
Leumeister replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
It helps you to think.
Placing all the syllables
correctly in line.I’ve actually
come up with an neat idea.
A character whoSpeaks only haikus.
That’s his unique little quirk,
but where to put him? -
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
Challenge accepted
You’re right, it’s seriously
Not that hard at all! -
Leumeister replied to the topic Do Screen/Teleplay Ideas Count? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel Blender!!! 😀 Oh, I love Blender! XD I love animating, too. 😀 It’s so satisfying, and even though it’s tedious, it can even be fun! Like you may have to do a bit of problem-solving to get things looking right.
@dragon-snapper Yeah, I suppose it is, isn’t it? XD
@daeus Thanks! 😀 🙂
-
Leumeister replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@perfectfiths
*Rips duct tape off*
That wasn’t very
nice, Louise Fowler. Duct tape
hurts to take off, man! -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@leumeister *duct tapes your mouth* That should help. 😛
-
Leumeister replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
I challenge every
one here to only speak in
regular haikus.See? I just did it
It’s not very hard.
Just a bit of thought.And again. It’s fun!
Seventeen syllables, on
three lines of prose each.This is my fourth one.
Good grief, is it possible
to stop? Please, help me! -
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@perfectfifths, @supermonkey42
Those are very good!
And very relatable
Good job, Ben and Louise!Oops, I messed up. Oh well. 😉
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
Water in a glass.
My hand swipes past. Whoopsie-doo!
Water on the floor.I ate lots of cake.
I thought that is was great, but
Now my stomach aches.I can’t find my keys.
Can someone help me please? I’m
Locked out of my house.The cat is asleep.
She’s so cute and small. Purr, purr.
Curled up in a ball.And I’m out. 😛
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara I’m pretty sure I saw the original movie on Netflix, but I could have been mistaken. 😛
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel I made original ones! 😛
Oh I remember one of the ones I made up years ago now! 😀
Once upon a time
There was a fairy princess
This was a haiku.Lol, not the best. 😛 I just wish I could find the rest of them…
-
Joy replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara I didn’t know there was a spin-off. Doesn’t sound quite as good as the original movie, for what it’s worth.
- Load More

Thanks so very much, @rolena-hatfield! I might just take you up on that sometime. 🙂