@bluejay
Active 7 years, 9 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1622
-
Joy replied to the topic Scott Gustafson in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@ethryndal Oh wow. That’s… I’m speechless! That is so beautiful! Where’d you find it?
-
Joy replied to the topic Good Evening in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@jbb Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!!! Great to see you! My name is Dekreel. I also love soundtracks, Christian rock, and classical! Who is your favorite singer/band. My three favorites are TobyMac, Hollyn and Switchfoot.
Can someone explain what on earth is MBTI personality??
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Good Evening in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
Hi @jbb! Welcome to KP. You’re one of the only ISTJs on here—I know we have at least one more, but there aren’t many. So congratulations. 😉
I have no doubt being a member will be a positive experience. So far no users have expressed unhappiness with this forum. 😉 Quite the contrary.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Scott Gustafson in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@ethryndal 😀 😀 😀 What makes things even more amazing is that he’s equally good at doing animals and people.
-
Daeus replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@photobloggergal Just wanted to stop in to say hi. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Graphic design advice? in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy Yeah, you’re right. I’ll play with the font and get back to you.
-
Hannah R. replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
P.S. What’s your blog called? Never hurts to have another follower. 🙂
-
Hannah R. replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
Hi @photobloggergal! Welcome to Kingdom Pen!
I LOVE NAMING CHARACTERS. So I have a few questions for you: First, do you want a name with a specific meaning? If so, do you want that meaning to reflect your character?If not, that’s completely fine. I use this technique more in fantasy stories. I like to choose names with meanings because it helps…[Read more]
-
Hannah R. replied to the topic Good Evening in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
Hi @JBB! Welcome to the bestiest place on earth! (That’s the formal KP Greeting.) This is a wonderful place to discover new things about writing. I’ve been a member for about a year and a half, and I love it here. Always feel free to ask any questions you have, or answer other people’s questions!
What genre do you write?
Just so you know, if…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Good Evening in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@JBB welcome to the bestistest place on the internet. 😀
What do you like to write? Where are you from? What’s your favorite kind of music? Do you know your MBTI type (or even know what that is… 😛 )
Once again, welcome. I’ll look forward to seeing you around.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Graphic design advice? in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
*pops in too late to have any say*
*says her say anyway*
The last revision of the main thingamajig is definitely awesome. The one thing that’s bugging me a tiny bit is your name might stand out better if you used a slightly different font. I’m not a hundred percent on that and I might not like it if you changed it, but it might be worth…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@photobloggergal Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!! (Rhyme intended.) My name is Dekreel. 😉
I’m just going to throw you my favorite names of all time:
Boys:
- Victor
- Tristan
- Toby
- Tyler
- James
- Jason
Girls:
- Piper
- Julia
- Nyssa
- Phoebe
- Lauryne
- Rose
-
Josiah DeGraaf started the topic Need Volunteers for a Secret KP Project in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Hey KaPeeFers!
We’re working on something pretty cool and ultra-top-secret at the KP team. 😉 And we need 3-4 volunteers who are willing to be guinea pigs for our next project.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
-Someone who’s currently an active writer who’s at least 25% of the way through their current novel.
-Someone who can commit to meeting…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Flat Character Help Topic in the forum Characters 8 years, 10 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Does this character have a great inner yearning? Something she desires from life?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Graphic design advice? in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
Alright, I added some other slide types.



-
Daeus replied to the topic Graphic design advice? in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
Here’s a revision.

-
Daeus replied to the topic Graphic design advice? in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
Let me get @kate-flournoy in on this.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Graphic design advice? in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
Here’s what it looks like with the spy in the corner.Â

-
Daeus replied to the topic Graphic design advice? in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
Here’s #2 with shadows. I’ll see what it looks like if I put the guy in a corner.

-
Daeus replied to the topic Graphic design advice? in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
Here’s another option.

- Load More
