@awsumfaith
Active 2 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 239
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
That does make it easier! I’m pretty sure I have them all… though it’s been a while since I actually saw them. I don’t even know if I’ve come across the warden or armadillos, but I haven’t played in a while. Maybe I’ll check it out!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Wow, that sounds like a cool seed! I don’t know if it would work for Xbox though… the editions kind of confuse me. 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
That’s hilarious 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Gotcha. That definitely makes sense. I’ll see what I can do!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Aw, thanks!! 😊 Yeah, I think maybe all of them came from you. Thanks for that, by the way! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Wow. *round of applause* You wrote all these? That’s insane.
I’m getting what you mean now, and I have a couple ideas. Your suggestions were super, super helpful. I’ll try to look at them later on my computer and adjust the main blurb.
One thing, though— I noticed that in most of your examples (the last one hints at it) you poi…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Enid replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Enid replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Enid replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Enid replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Quotes of the day.
Dad: “We have to leave. Like, in two seconds.”
Me, two seconds later: “Oh gosh darn, I missed it.”
Dad: “What?”
Me: “Leaving.”
…
Sister: “I’ll carry the unholy bag!”
…
Pastor: “They say the construction is on schedule.” *Rolls eyes* “Live by faith, not by sight.”
…
Dad: “Can a sheep hold a sword?”
Me:…
-
Enid replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Yep I agree! I explained what I meant by the idea, above. :]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Do you have thoughts on the blurb? Ellette mentioned she would prefer for it to share less about the overall plot.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Thank you soo much!! 🥰 I’m so glad people seem to like it already. The next chapter is where it starts to get interesting. I’ll maybe be posting that tomorrow, we’ll see.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
Awesome, thanks! Hey, annoying characters makes this more interesting 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Aww, it looks so good!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal
Oh man, I can imagine! 🫨 - Load More
