@awsumfaith
Active 2 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 239
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Me when I pretty much killed Fel and then realized what I had done

-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
@whalekeeper hehehe every one of those made me giggle out loud.
But the last one… I have so many ideas for monsters or side characters or other labyrinth tricks and I have just been waiting for your characters to trigger one of them.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
I made memes

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle hehe glad you like themÂ

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
I only share like 1% of what I draw and hopefully that will change
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle I’m still too tired to roleplay, but I was messing with a random quote generator earlier with our characters and some of them were pretty great

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
I think they’re cute too XD
Your art style has changed so much from the first drawings you posted on kp. I love it.
Indeed it has. I really dislike some of my older stuff; it’s kinda freaky looking. But I’m improving and trying to figure out what I like to make.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
@whalekeeper Aw they’re so cute <3 Your art style has changed so much from the first drawings you posted on kp. I love it.
I should draw more casually. Drawings like that make me more happy than trying to be a better artist all the time.
Yes, do what makes you happy. You might even start improving your art without noticing.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
I should draw more casually. Drawings like that make me more happy than trying to be a better artist all the time.
- Load More
