@awsumfaith
Active 2 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 239
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
I would love to be a scientist. It seems like a lot of fun and I did enjoy math in school. I unfortunately am not that smart though. (And it’s what I’m destined for according to mbti lol)
Second choice would be cool spy. I didn’t pick artist because it included the phrase world famous and that’s scary.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 8 months ago
I must say, your compliment has made my day. :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Oh cool we actually doing it?
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
it’s ok to just not want it in the wrong hands. I don’t actually think my current art style would be stollen by ai, but I don’t like the idea that it could if it wanted to.
Exactly. Thank you for phrasing it better than I did. :]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@keilah-h
I’m not offended, don’t worry. XDI should probably get around to a roleplay
Indeed. Just don’t find the little girls right away. We can make some drama out of it, and besides, it’s easier for you to do your own characterization when you’re only interacting with Ruth.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
Thanks 😛
It’s a she :] And it looks even better with the animation turned on. You should try wiggly paint
Maybe I will! Hey, try sending it to me on google chat, will you? Maybe the animation will work there.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
It’s a she :] And it looks even better with the animation turned on. You should try wiggly paint
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
Those hands look amazing. Actually. I keep staring.
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
I can do friday at 3. That works
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
It’s the bunny!! Is it a he or a she? I forget. Also the textured doodle style fits that OC.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @grcr @ellette-giselle @mineralizedwritings
Anyways, here’s something! It got horribly smudged (this type of paper is not for drawing – it’s very textured watercolor paper!) but I was practicing baby hands and drawing a full muscled hand for fun.

I’m a fully certified hand muscle expert now. Ask me anything.
Please don’t…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @ellette-giselle
Have you tried glaze? How about watermarking it?
Maybe I’ll try those.
Honestly I feel like a jerk to worry about AI as if my art is better than anyone else’s, because it’s not. But it’s not just my dad who feels that way; I think I hate generative AI even more than he does and I don’t like the idea of even s…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
I might make it to that! Again, I’m usually free in the afternoons by Eastern
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
I’m a green 7 because some people around here think 7 is gold or silver. And that is factually incorrect.
-
whaley replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
I am wondering if you feel the same.
4 is brick red – like squares, which are four-cornered. Similar relationship to 3 and triangles, which are both yellow.
-
whaley replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
The 21 slander Elishavet just threw around is insaaaanne
-
Loopy replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Hey guys, what about 4? My family just unanimously said it was darkish purple. (Except my mother who thinks we’re insane) I am wondering if you feel the same.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Accountability partner? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
…I mayyy have gotten a bit distracted by my new crochet hobby this week. I only did like 40 minutes of outlining. :/
BUT I will do BETTER this week! Probably!
-
whaley replied to the topic Accountability partner? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
How has your writing been this past week? Any achievements to report?
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Lucille
“Hey!” Lucy stood over Mel to help her up, shielding her from the other kids defensively.
At the sound of laughing and mockery, she squared her jaw. She turned on the long-legged child, who laughed the loudest, and grabbed his shirt. Before he could do anything, she threw him onto the ground.
“I’ll throw you into the thorns!…[Read more]
- Load More
