@awsumfaith
Active 2 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 239
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Wolfgang didn’t directly follow Ari into the gym, but I feel like this will be his energy from now on

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Guys, KP locked me out all day. I was extremely offended. My anger drove me to make a pile of memes instead of writing. Please accept this offering I, the Queen of Memes, prepared for you.

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Lucian is my precious baby and I love him even though I know very little about him
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Actually I think the send help dot should be a bit closer… it’s fine I can edit later
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
I don’t love the drawing, but I made a chart for Lucian. I’m tired and he’s not very developed so I didn’t answer a lot of things, but here it is

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Jasper
”We can agree on that.” Jasper’s outwardly pleasant demeanor only grew as he dipped his voice in warmth. He held onto that pleasantness and whistled as he began to search the courtyard.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Yeah. I’m, it’s not safe to give your age on the Internet, but my author has told me it’s OK for a character? 🧐
Oh yeah, I wouldn’t have asked otherwise, but I knew you were a character and so it’s different. Weird how that works.
I’m between 17 and 85. Closer to 13 than 30. Have not yet lived to half of 40.
Not 17, a number lowe…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Moth
Moth found a well-balanced rapier as well, tested the length, and strode over to the other side of the fencing strip. “How many points to win?”
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Yeah, seeing your peers that way makes sense when you have so many older people in your life.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Sees his little brother in many places, even in a befloured buffoon.
- Load More
