@audrey-caylin
Active 8 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 323
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
And here’s some more collages of random WIP ideas of mine. Because why not. 😛



-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Signing off @seekjustice. Goodnight!
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@Emily I normally get my pictures from Pinterest, and occasionally I take them (or, rather, my sister does). Then I just put them all together using a microsoft powerpoint slide actually (same as Corissa!) and save as a jpeg.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 probably the best thing I can recommend is getting a notebook entirely devoted to ideas and writing them all down. That way, once they’re written down, you won’t forget them and hopefully you won’t be distracted by them! and sometimes it is annoying, but what can you do? we as writers are plagued with too many ideas!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@catwing what do they *do* in Allore if they don’t attend prestigious universities?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing bye! well done!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing ah true. I’m not sure what’s worse. being like your villain or your antagonist. *frowns uncertainly and retreats to ponder this*
@epicaddie2 welcome! -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@catwing yes, remember chocolates melt, they’re not as hardy as feathers. Good job, remember that and you’ll get along well with everybody. Though, being an ambassador and all, wouldn’t you have learnt all this at the Allore Catwing University for Ambassadors?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@that_writer_girl_99 welcome! @catwing ha..ha…yes, when you realise that you’re villain is frighteningly like yourself.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
I’m working on a thing. @catwing @seekjustice
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing *desperately hopes that she does not disappoint*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@catwing aha! you’re learning, good. 😀 Chocolates are good and humans respond better to chocolates than to feathers. Feathers make humans sneeze and only small boy humans eat bugs.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@Corissa-maiden-of-praise NO PROBLEM SHEESH YOU SOUND BUSY! Wow. 😛 I wish you very well with all that stuff.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing not right now I’m not, but I hate it when I do. I just get lost in confusion when I try them.
I *have* an opening, you’ll have to let me know when you read it whether it’s any good or not. 😀 -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing, ergh, I hate fight scenes! I’m no good at them either. I hope it goes well though. I’m about to start work on it.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise Uhhh…sorry. I think I missed something. XD I was laughing about what you said about the eccentric mentors… 😛
British and Southern seriously WOULD be a cool combination though, now that you mention it. 😀 -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
Hi @Livylynn! Great to have you here. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing hello!!! How’s your last few chapters coming along?
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
@catwing Chosen One the younger? XD
- Load More
