@audrey-caylin
Active 8 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 323
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Question in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@joy you’re not being silly for feeling hurt. But you are being silly if you let it stop you.
I don’t think any of us will ever entirely escape that kind of hurt, and if we all stopped because where we are right now isn’t where we wish we were, no one would ever write anything.
So. Don’t stop. Criticism always hurts, but you can learn from it…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 12 months ago
@the-real-kapeefer Not exaggerated? 😛 Taking over his business?
Heh heh. I think I just found the plot for the sequel to the sequel, LKD fans. 🙂
But either way, that’s awesome that you’re writing. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 12 months ago
Yes my brother is rather poor, but aren’t all writers?
@the-real-kapeefer *is shocked* I object to that remark very strongly.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 12 months ago
@daeus That would be hilarious… 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 12 months ago
@Daeus that… would be unnerving. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 12 months ago
@daeus Well, I don’t imagine the characters exactly like that. In fact, I have yet to see actors that look like my characters how I want them. XD Glad you like it. 🙂
@catwing It’s just an expression!
@corissa-maiden-of-praise It’s my precioussss. After I’m done editing this draft, and possibly the second…well, whenever it’s opened to…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 12 months ago
…
Yeah.
I’m not quite sure to make of this, but I do know that this is going to be awesome. 😛
I guess this means that I have another major character to put in the Legends of King Daeus. @aratrea I’m sorry, but the Wiser has more than just a frog now. XD
So no one’s really asked you any questions. So I’ll ask you one.…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 12 months ago
@the-real-kapeefer hi! I think you should be an evil bumbling henchman for what you did with your poor brother’s books, but hi just the same. Chosen Ones are nothing if not polite, and I think we can afford to be to a henchman as bumbling as you are.
XD In all seriousness, welcome. Can’t wait to see what craziness ensues with you around here now… 😛
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 12 months ago
Oh, and no one directly said it yet so WELCOME TO THE BESTISTEST PLACE ON THE INTERNET! 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 12 months ago
@The-Real-Kapeefer Eh, you won’t be a Bumbling Henchman for long. It only lasts for a certain number of posts which number I know and isn’t terribly long. ;P
And heeeyyy, fellow non-writer! (I think…) As far as I know I’ve been the only one of those on here. Privileged rank, I know, but high-five nonetheless. XD I’ve watched a lot of the videos…[Read more] -
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 12 months ago
*Eyes widen dramatically* Daniel is on the forum! Beware everyone of the… Bumbling Henchmen… hmmm…
Anyways, welcome to the forum! (and I am one of the other Aussies that have appeared on this forum at recent)
And it appears we are meant to ask you questions… Do you deliberately try to make people laugh, or do you more act ‘normally’ and…[Read more] -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 12 months ago
*gasps* IT’S HIM. THE INFAMOUS DANIEL HIMSELF.
Hiya, @The-Real-KaPeeFer *waves* You probably wouldn’t know (or maybe you do?) but I’m one of the Aussies on the forum. I’d like to applaud your youtube skills (unfailing laughter every time *thumbs up*). -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Catwing I’m out now. I only wrote 97.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing I’ll join for a bit.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 9 years ago
@Catwing Yay! Thanks! I just love that jacket. And the hair. Awesome!!
(and as you know, he is Chase. 😛 ) Alternate universe Chase.Here’s your character.

-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@Catwing Oh! Haha! Yep. I’d have a heart attack too. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
You know you’re a writer when you can’t watch a movie without going: “Hey that looks like ____{fill in the blank}”
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
Woops. I have the emoji virus.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
@emily I use Powerpoint, actually. XD It’s easier than Paint. 😛
@jessi-rae Well, not subspace, but it does have to do with lots of computery stuff. It is sci-fi. And wow, are pictures for sci-fi hard to find!
@winter-rose 😀 Thank you, Frodo! Unknown realms are hard realms. But fun realms. Me loves sci-fi, but the fantasy pictures are the…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years ago
Ooohh @dragon-snapper those are really cool.
- Load More
