@audrey-caylin
Active 8 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 323
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 12 months ago
And then there’s the really annoying character in the Sector One: Insurrection. I introduce, Raruus.

@daeus @kate-flournoy @mariposa @daughteroftheking @corissa-maiden-of-praise @catwing @aislinn-mollisong @jane-maree
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 12 months ago
*Cracks up laughing* This is the most unusual conversation I have ever seen on KP. And that is saying something. Congratulations!!!
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Female in Sword Fight? in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 12 months ago
@Warrioroftherealm I have some sword fighting experience, so here’s my two pence.
– She’d have to use her lighter weight (I assume) to dodge around and use the landscape to her advantage.
– She could use a lot of deflecting methods (not directly blocking her opponent’s blow, but more of a ‘knocking it to the side’ idea, if that makes sense) and…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 12 months ago
@catwing 😀 Glad you like it…well, love it. 😉 She was really fun to draw too. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 12 months ago
@aratrea I side with you.
HEAR YE HEAR YE!
NO ONE SHALL MARKET JOSIAH’S 8YR.OLD BOOK OR ELSE YOU WILL FACE THE WRATH OF DRAGON SNAPPER OF THE SOUTH. YOUR CHAIR WILL BE MELTED AND YOUR PHONES CONFISCATED.THANK YOU MUCHLY.
Signed, Dragon Snapper, KP chief of security.
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Hi (for the third and probably not the last time) in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 12 months ago
@Joy-Schmidt hello!! *waves a welcome* Pleasure to meet you. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 12 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Ooh, pretty…love the green. Theron’s colors are all over the place.
Leaf Boy. 😀 -
Snapper replied to the topic Hi (for the third and probably not the last time) in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 12 months ago
@joy-schmidt Hi hi and hi! 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hi (for the third and probably not the last time) in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 12 months ago
@joy-schmidt welcome back! I thought you had been frightened away by the lunacy of several of our more… eh… eccentric members *cough* @hope *cough**cough* but am glad to find myself mistaken. XD
Have you written anything more lately? -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Female in Sword Fight? in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 12 months ago
@warrioroftherealm ooh boy. Her only chance is to be quicker and lighter and wear him out, if one can wear an angel out… 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 12 months ago
@daeus 😀 Maybe Theron’s life motto should be ‘gone fishin’. 😛 That, or something to do with ice cream. Ice cream noodles?
@kate-flournoy He’s certainly one of my happier characters. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 12 months ago
Gorgeous work, guys!
@Dragon-Snapper Theron looks like somebody I’d want to meet. 😀 -
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 12 months ago
One of the judges in the bible was left-handed and because of it, he defeated the evil king Eglon.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 12 months ago
Um, speaking as a left handed person myself, I can tell you that such a statement is woefully incorrect, not to mention…rude. @the-real-kapeefer 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 12 months ago

From the same book, this is Theron.
@daeus @kate-flournoy @daughteroftheking @mariposa @catwing @corissa-maiden-of-praise
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 12 months ago
@daughteroftheking Noooo!! Waahh! I need ice cream first!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 12 months ago
Hi! @the-real-kapeefer It’s nice to finally see you on the forums. Hope you enjoy your time here 😉
Random question, since no one else ever bothers to ask this (but I think it’s interesting)–are you left handed or right handed?
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 12 months ago
Hey, @aislinn-mollisong! Man, I haven’t watched that one yet. I’ll have to go watch it now just in case the Real KaPeefer says that one was the hardest.
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Question in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 12 months ago
@joy Isn’t it so nice to have other writers to relate too?! I’ve definitely been in your position many times.
A bit of the same encouragement Kate and the Acorn Man gave you… Don’t give up! I know it’s hard not to find criticism discouraging, but it’s actually just a stepping stone in your writing journey. (But don’t feel silly for feeling…[Read more] -
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 12 months ago
@the-real-kapeefer I knew we wouldn’t be able to keep you away forever :p So, welcome. You’re officially apart of the secret snobish KP club.
Perhaps your appearance will encourage Anna to join?We can ask anything?!
Which KP video was the hardest to shoot and why? - Load More
