-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
AH whaaaaat, same! Fili is my favorite majestic dwarf boi. 😂
Yesssss!! 😆
That’s awesome. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedowriter76 @godlyfantasy12
*gasps* I have an idea… 😏
What if we had a school dance?!?!
That would be so fun!!! And adorable with all our charrie ships!! 🥰
*clears throat*
Ok, now for the RP. XD
Ami
Eva and Ara introduced themselves and the group chatted as they ate their lunch. While they ate, Ami saw that Lukas and two other boys h…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
M’kay. 👍
Well, it looks like the girls will be taken care of since Euodia is adding a character in. So maybe I’ll just add my college age guy in. Or just pretend he’s a senior in high school if need be.
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Ooooh, that would be really cool! 🤔😄
I’m not sure if I’d be able to do it though. I’ll have to get back to you on that. 🤷🏻♀️
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Why thank youuuu, hehe, I agree about its gloriousness. 😂
You are so very welcome. (Fili may be my favorite character in the Hobbit… 😁)
🤣🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Paradise Lie series finally uncovered in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oooh! Awesome!! 😄
*plops into cozy chair with a cookie in one hand and popcorn in the other*
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hm… Well, I could add another girl charrie and maybe another guy charrie. I’m not sure though. Because the girl is middle school age and the guy is college aged. XD
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76, is the RP is just for high school age, or can it be middle school or college?
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Awesome!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Yes, yes, yes, I am totally subscribing to this topic!!! I already love your charries and I can’t wait to learn more about them!! 😄😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
although it isn’t Arthur’s first year but it’s k!
Oh, whoops! 😛
Ami
“Oh…ah thank you. My mother taught me,” Ara said as Ami admired the beautiful hairdo.
“You’ll have to teach me sometime,” Ami said as she set her phone down next to her.
“I’d love to,” Ara said with a smile.
“Well, if we have enough time, th…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Oki, I’m finally back. 🙃
Lukas
Lukas read what Paxton had written:
Are you new?
Lukas nodded. “Yep. It’s my first year.” He chuckled and added, “To be honest, I’m kind of nervous.”
(I love these three together. It’s adorable!! 🥰)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Wrecker
“Nice wings.” said the feathery boy.
Wrecker was a bit confused. “Uhhh, thanks?”
“Maybe watch where you’re going next time, huh?” growled the other feathery boy, shoving Steve hard.
Bucky clenched his fists. “Hey, he ran into you by accident. Lay off, will ya?”
The boys glared at him.
Wrecker lashed…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
@folith-feolin Nice!! I like it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Omega and Beta
“So how’s life?” Beta asked, unpacking her things.
Omega shrugged. “It’s been okay. Hunter’s been giving me drawing lessons.”
“Cool. You’ll have to show me what he taught you sometime.” Beta replied.
The door opened, and their new roommate stalked in, quite sure of herself.
Beta looked up. “Oh, hello! You’re…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@awsumfaith Ok! I’m fine with that.
@euodia-vision The more the merrier! I’ve got two dragon boys without a roommate, so…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 WOW Ara’s cool!! And that garden and snake story is an interesting addition!
Question: is the “serpent” just an ordinary snake and they can all talk and are evil in this universe? Or is it a specific creature (maybe like a wingless, legless dragon sort of thing) which is actually a servant of the villain? (Especially considering…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Awww poor guy!!! And LOL, Wrecker would probably love whatever sus thing Bucky would have planned–either doing it or messing it up…..
Hunter
“Hey, are you drawing something?” William asked. “Can I see? It’s okay if not!”
“Sure.” Hunter turned the sketchbook toward them so they could see. “It’s just a picture…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 Yeah, poor Pax!! I wonder if he feels the same about the dragons as he will with bird-winged characters…..
Maybe I should make one of them try to make friends with him?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 yes, get ’em Steve!
@godlyfantasy12 I kinda want Crosshair to get into a fight with Aramis or something, I want to see how that’ll go down.
@whalekeeper Your characters and species are so cool. Also, are you going to start for Omega, Beta and Thorn’s group or should I?
Hunter
“How’s it going?” one of…[Read more]
- Load More
