-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 do it! I’d love to see it!
and maybe I should make an AU of an AU…lol….and write my fanfic charries in a historical fiction setting.
That might actually be fun!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 aww!
Peter’s pretty cute……
And the fact that he doesn’t want to leave his brother is sweet!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 aww wow! I love all those families!
also, kinda random, but I think the name Ryu means “dragon.” I might be wrong.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium never seen that before but that sounds pretty funny (also a bit creepy)
but yeah, that’s kinda what I was going for.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Also, the German words on the paper he’s holding say “Good soldiers follow orders.”
It’s a phrase that shows up quite a bit throughout his arc.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
This was what I was asking for references of Riker for!
I drew him and Crosshair, but their roles are reversed, and now Crosshair’s an SS officer while Riker’s the commander of an elite Imperial squadron. I haven’t colored it yet.
I hope I depicted your charrie accurately! Also, Cross looks more like he belongs in that uniform…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@power 🤣🤣🤣🤣
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I love that story for Paxton! I’m glad he has a happy ending.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Awww, I love all of their families so much!!! 🥰😍
-
Esther replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aww, I love all of this!!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I would love to hear about more characters! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aww, Himmler!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Thank you as well!!! ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings
Thanks so much!!! 😊
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I think we’re all guilty of it sometimes…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@hybridlore ha ha, yep it happened to me a few days ago.
@HighScribeOfAetherium lol…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
This is completely random…..
but I wanted to know if anyone else does this.
Do any of you look for one reference image/quote but end up wasting like 30 minutes reading memes instead?
(too lazy to tag anyone lol)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings oh, ok cool!
It’s not like I don’t like it. I think it’s cool how you’re effectively switching between first and third person. I just wanted to point that out.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@calyhuge lol yeah, kinda like that……
that’s too funny
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ok! that’s fine with me.
- Load More
