-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @any-one-else
Sooo, my plot hole!! Yay! *Grins nervously*
So, in my new book, There’s two siblings. 13 year old Asher and 16 year old Iris. The story opens with them living at a foster home/orphanage/something like that. And they hate it. Especially Asher. Then…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thats great!! Love it! I’m so glad we could help 😊.
I think I’ve heard of that one. It sounds good! My favorite is Burn the Ships or Fight on Fighter. 😊
-
Erica started the topic I need a creature name! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey!
So in my WIP, I have this creature that needs a name. They live underground in caves.
I picture them as a cross between Ridgerunners, Oompa Loompas, and squirrels. They’re about fourish feet tall.
They’re also slightly evil.
If any artists want to draw them, I’d love to see it!
@mineralizedwritings @madelyn @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @loop…[Read more]
-
Erica posted an update 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien YO, what’s up? Don’t you have that 90 minute final thingie?
-
Erica replied to the topic Hey y’all… in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Of course I’ll be praying!! God will work it out in His time, so just trust that He knows what’s best!
-
Erica replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ve heard one of Andrew Peterson’s songs (“Is He Worthy”) and I’ve read the Wingfeather Saga, of course. I didn’t know Skye wrote music too!
Post your playlists, I want to see them! Lol, mine is quite long, too. (Youtube music says 44 songs, I think 🤣😂)
-
Erica replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
I wish we had more better YA fic too! My goal is too hopefully make something that can be available to others one day. We’ll see if I ever get that far 😂
Yes!! I have the same goal. We’ll see . . . I guess I should stop procrastinating and start writing lol 😂
-
Erica replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
That makes sense the only reason I found them was because I was listening to I see Fire on youtube and left the autoplay on and It started playing one of them.
Haha, I see. I have a love/hate relationship with autoplay 🤣
I like “I see Fire” and the song from the Hobbit that he re-did. I don’t know the exact…
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
But I would LOVE to rant about my WIP!! I’m just not sure where to start… I guess I shall begin with the moodboard. (Man… I wish my WIP had a name…)
Questions?? Comments?? I’m not sure how to begin ranting, but when I do, I can go on… and on… and on… (But that’s what ranting is… so that was redundant XD)
I LOVE that mood board!! What ar…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh okay! yeah, I didn’t realize that. Thanks for sharing 😊!! Yeah, I’m excited too!
-
Light replied to the topic Hey y’all… in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you! My mom helped me pick it out. She’s awesome.
I found it! It looks really good! I’m gonna go find my amazon gift card…
You’re welcome!
-
Light replied to the topic Hey y’all… in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Of COURSE, girl!! No worries! I’ll be praying. What is your book called? and where can I buy it 😉😊?
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I agree with Godly. You could do either! Yeah, you could have them escape right before they’re invaded, so you can have some action, but not make it super long. Personally, I really love long books! I will totally read yours when it’s published either way 😉😊. Just make sure it’s meaningful and inspirational!
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes, we can! “Never ever, ever, ever, ever give up. Never ever, ever give up, no.” Those lyrics just came into my head!! I think their from a 4King and Country song that my sister listens to. 😀
Yes! I think that may be a 4King and Country song!! I LOVE 4King and Country! What’s your favorite song from them??
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
LOL I’ll respond in the other forumXD
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oof…thats rough with ya story friend 😅. Hey I’d be pleased as punch to try and help with your plot hole if ya like!
Oh yeah. Okay!! Thanks! I’ll lay it out here in just a sec 😊😉. Gotta finish math 😑😅.
Sorry about that! You’ll figure it out 😉
Yep! I’m sure I will…absolutely sure…in 5 years maybe! …[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
nothing wrong with being ambitious! It takes time to have a character develop properly, one new charrie per book sounds like a really good plan to widen the focus but not too much. Wow, 7-8 books! Sounds like a fun project! I’m trying to not let mine get too big, because I think I’ll get burnt out of the genre I’m working on if I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafina
Yeah it was really cute!
That’s great! I used to want to have a giant family, with some of my kids and some adopted. It’s a bit undertaking, who now’s if I’ll still do that someday 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafina
Lol that’s so cute! There was this little kid at our old church who would go around our girls youth cirlce and give us each a hug. 😆 then he’d go around the circle again… until people got annoyed 🤣
- Load More

I finished it. 😛