-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I had to leave for a sec,
But i’m back!!
Layson looks around the room, his eyes landing on a small timid boy scrunched up next to Arabella’s side.
“Paxton? Truth or dare?”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I would have loved to wright him getting horribly embarrassed about having to kiss Everly 😂 but from the way Everly reacted to that moment earlier she hasn’t known him that long, otherwise she would have been laughing her head off at his heroic daydream. Lol if I had written the earlier one differently maybe I would have done this…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@g0dlyfantasy12
“Oh.” Layson scrambles for a way out.
What am I going to do?
Aha! A nod is not enough specification.
He said, ‘the girl over there’.
Layson kisses Maylee on the cheek. She sits upright in his lap with a smile.
“I suppose you should have been more specific.” Layson says flatly. “I wasn’t looking when you pointed.”
he never…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12
Lol this will be interesting. Poor Layson. I’m curious what thing Nyx has come up with lol.
Layson glances Left at the sound of a voice in his head.
“Uh–” He stares dumbly at the fox it most likely came from.
Why can he talk?
Why does he have more than one tail?
No. Don’t stare. He only has one tail, your eyes are playing…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for doing that! Yeah, we’re starting to need a list XD
Tauren Faulkner
(Wow I actually forgot to put Kieryn in here 😥 I’m such a horrible author, he gets forgotten enough already!)
Keiryn (idk last name lol)
Lesli Mintz
Kaine Hoschild
Everly Hoschild
Layson pembrik
Maylee
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Paxton!! 😂🥰😭 He’s too cute!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok! Good night.
I think it’s just us rn if anyone wants to start something with the active charries!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
lol maybe we can manage two at once XD
“Hmm…” Everly pauses. “Dare?”
“You have to eat whatever is in that box.”
A large brown cardboard box appears in front of Dylan.
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, I’m sorry I just saw yours. I gotta go to bed, but ill be here in the morning. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Haha, Dylan is not gonna be happy about that! XD
Dylan leans back, listening and watching the interactions going o around him.
A girl about his age leans over.
Dy;an right?
Truth or Dare?
“Me? Umm. Dare.”
Dylan says.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! We started doing some between other charries on the side because u weren’t on XD
You can ignore Everlys truth or dare request because Godly just asked Mathew.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Everly looks around the quiet crowd of characters.
Who should I pick?
“Dylan, right?”
“Truth or dare?”
(haha I get to get to know the new charrie! 🙂 )
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay, goodnight!!! Talk in the morning!! Sleep well. 🙂
I’ve got Matthew, Lyla, Asher, Iris, and a new character, Dylan. Any of those 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Wait what characters are here? Is it Mathew and Lyla?
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, of course!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay!! Have fun seeing your family!! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @arien @staroftheorth @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @sarafini
Okay, I’m back for a minute XD. You guys can ask my charries anything.
- Load More
