-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
NOOOO!!!! *Sobs* (It’s actually true this time 😭😭) DIETRICH!!! NOOOO 💔
I had a terrible feeling that it was going to be either Dietrich or Adoulphus…and then I remembered that Adoulphus gets his own book later…so yeah…
(But I’m so relieved that it wasn’t Leo, Riker, or Rueben…)
Ughhh!!! I’m so conflicted now. I love…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Hi there!! 🙂 Haha, yeah, everyone tapered on out.
And Light, you’re very welcome, but basically everything I said was very much God-led…basically none of that was me. 💕💕💕 But you are still very welcome for the encouragement. 😁💕
Well, God inspired you to say that, which in turn, inspired me and made me feel loved, so yes, I tha…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I KNOW!!! He’s so sweet ugh <3<3
Hmmm…OH! I was wondering when Corvina meets Arthur. Like, how they meet.
I’m about to be washing the dishes, so I’ll be on and off.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Awesome!! Don’t you just love it when you find a song for a character that is SO PERFECT!? I love that too haha. Oh, speaking of songs, I found one that reminded me of November!! It might work with Paxton too, or your others, but November and Pax are my favorites of yours XD.
It reminded me of your charries…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oops I just tried to tag you @Corvina XDXD
XDXD
Oh, ok! I didn’t know they were all in the same book! That’s cool. What’s the idea with Mathew and Lyla? That’s so sad he’s getting bullied because of that! Is there a particular moment that made people notice/give a reason to bully him?
Yeah! Lol I actually just came up with t…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m listening to music and putting them into playlists.
I just realized Plumb’s song I Want You Here goes in Corvina’s Playlist for her grief over her brother 😭 😭 MY HEART
Okay cool! Aww poor Corvina!! I’ll have to listen to that.
Thanks so much!! Knowing that someone is praying for you is also super encouraging! …
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Sounds really nice! The snow is super ugly half melted here XD
Have you been writing anything?
Oh, ok! I didn’t know they were all in the same book! That’s cool. What’s the idea with Mathew and Lyla? That’s so sad he’s getting bullied because of that! Is there a particular moment that made people notice/give a…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c @mineralizedwritings @felicity
Okay I’m back! I was helping my brother with something.
I get that. I’ve noticed that school is taking longer for me so that takes up time to write. Plus, for about half of the week, we have things to do in the afternoons. I can’t normally write at night because in the evenings is really when our fam…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oops I just tried to tag you @Corvina XDXD
Wait… does something happen to her brother?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok! No more sadness XD
GIRL I RELATE TO THAT ON SO MANY LEVELS!!
Like serious, I’m just the same. Some of my best writing is sad XD. Imo, happy scenes are harder to wright well than sad scenes. They have to have a proper build up over the whole story in order to be meaningful. You have to understand why it is so…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@felicity @mineralizedwritings @esther-c
Haha, yeah, group hug!! Okay, no more sadness allowed. I’m going to write a random happy scene sometime today and share it.
Min, your welcome!! Oh okay!! Hold on just one second.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m doing pretty good. I haven’t been writing as much lately, trying to get back in the groove, if you know what I mean. How about you?
Aww poor Tauren!! I feel you buddy. Great job on that scene! Writing wise and overall. I don’t have any critiques, it sounds great to me!! Yeah, that’s how I write too. Not as…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Probably not the happiest, I was writing a sad scene yesterday XD I’m working on trying to take more time with my writing and focus on how it sounds versus how much I write. What do you think?
Tauren slinks forwards through the main mining hallway, head down. He looks up slightly from under his hard hats brim, watching the…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Hi!! Wow, we’ve got a good bit of people on! now we know when’s the best time to talk I guess!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
XD yeah that’s how I am sometimes. How’s Tauren doing?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I am partially here…
….supposedly doing schoolwork tho…
Might pop into the conversation at random times XD
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
*Horrified gasp* XDXD Jk, it’s totally fine!! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Haha, I do! Yay we’re both huggers haha XD!!
- Load More
