@ariella-newheart
Active 7 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 141
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
*wipes tear*
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine THAT’S AMAZING!! I laughed so hard xD
@everyone els I love that this thread is a thing. -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a kapeefer when you spend a ridiculous amount of time trying to think of a kapeefery thing that you do (That hasn’t already been said!) and then feel bad because you couldn’t. :p xD
Also does anybody els always look to make sure they spelt kapeefer correctly because of the squiggly red line? *facepalm*
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
Just The fact that you’re aware of the issue is a good sign!
I don’t have any super good advice for you (sorry! 🙁 ) But once you’ve got a goal/motivations for Chara, A good way to introduce conflict is for one of the other characters (the more the MC cares for them the better, in my opinion) to have a goal that conflicts with…[Read more] -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Writing Advice Short Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine What a cool thread topic! I love all your quotes guys!
I don’t know who originally said this but I’ve always liked the quote
“Seek progress, not perfection.” 🙂 -
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a Kapeefer when you discover that one of your shirts’ tags says “Alia,” and you wonder if @alia designs clothing…
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel I know @jenwriter17 already drew Jenna (It’s super cute Jen! I like the hair!) but I really wanted to draw someones character. So… Here’s Jenna. 🙂
.. Also I just realized I made her hair too short whoops! *facepalm*
Anyway I hope you like it! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Heheh XD That’s great!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine
Wow! Are you self publishing it?I love it by the way! Super cute and quirky! I know i’m late but,
Out of the names suggested my favorites are Oliver, (I have a character named Oliver so i’m a bit biased though.) Isaac, and Caleb. 😀
And I really like the title a Ticket to Blueberria 😀 -
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking How mysterious…when do I get to read this story????
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@mariposa Oooh! I love it!
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine AAAAHAHAAAA! I just can’t stop laughing at these!! X’D
@aratrea Sure!! You have my permission 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 … Can I do other faces, too?
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 @jenwriter17 @christi-eaton (You have my permission, too 😉 ) @DeGraafs @anyone

-
Joy replied to the topic Quests and Fantasy Cliches in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine Since @rochellaine covered the questing thing, I shall bombard you with fantasy cliches:
- Damsel in distress
- Mentor (old with flowing beard, and ends up dying)
- Prisons in castle towers
- Dragons (Sorry, Snapper! But it’s true…)
- Elves
- Dwarves
- Medieval setting
- Castles
- Knights
- Magic
Watch Josiah and Daniel’s video…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 HAAHHAA! I love the spoiler one XD
AAAAAAAA and the one with the frog HAHAHA!
AAAAHH These are great!!
Josiah and Daniel like them — Good sign indeed!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel You know you’re a Kapeefer when you have an inward party after your rank changes…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic WE WON! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper YAS!!!! This definitely calls for some cake…
🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a Kapeefer when you’re watching and listening to your crazy, fun friend and thinking, “Too bad he/she doesn’t write — he/she would make a great Kapeefer.”
- Load More

