@ariella-newheart
Active 7 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 141
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter I totally feel you on drawing the mouth ten times…except it’s usually noses with me. 🙂
Awww you’re so sweet! But you are too modest. You’re drawing is brilliant! I love the sprigs of greenery. 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Cliches of Dystopian Novels in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 It sounds neat! I would read it. *nods*
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@ingridrd Cool drawing! 😀 Good job. I think you captured Rin’s character a little better then I. haha. *thumbs up*
-
Joy replied to the topic Cliches of Dystopian Novels in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17Â It sounds really cool!
The only thing cliche I see about it (putting it next to the video on Dystopian novels) is the fact that the main character is a teenage girl
I’m no expert on the Dystopian genre, so I might be worng…
But still, I would read it 😉
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Okay! Done 🙂 Sorry, it took a bit longer then I wanted it to.Â
Ick, sorry about the bad lighting xD
I hope the expression suits Rin, even just a little bit xD I probably erased that mouth a good 10 times and i’m still not quite happy with it. Ah well. 🙂
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Can you send me the link to your Ember doc again? It disappeared mysteriously…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 She was super fun to do! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a kapeefer when you spend a ridiculous amount of time trying to think of a kapeefery thing that you do (That hasn’t already been said!) and then feel bad because you couldn’t
Well, you invented the word “Kapeefery!” That’s something XD
You know you’re a Kapeefer when all of a sudden you start loving the name Josiah…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you're a bookworm when…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a bookworm when you try to find themes in everything, not just books
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago

Sorry, I didn’t wait for permission to draw Rin, buuuuut…here she is! I think her hair is a little too dark. *shrugs* Hope you like her!
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus I know — It’s creepy *rubs head* X)
@notawriter I did actually consider that! I’ll leave it to someone else to add the raspberries
@perfectfifths Oh, my indeed 83
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@kaya-young Yes! Owen! 😀 I love that name too! My favorite fictional character ever is named Owen (So once again my opinions are biased whoops)
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Would you mind very much if I attempted Rin also?? She looks super fun to draw…pretty please? 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
*stalks this topic*
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel that’s beautiful. Looks like #kingdaeus is munching on some delightful raspberries.
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
X’DÂ …… I can’t believe I did this

@daeus @epicaddie2 @rochellaine @jenwriter17 @KAPEEFERS
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Well, because you you guys, I now have dozens (and rising) of screenshots of random faces from the videos (Mostly the DeGraafs, naturally)
-
The fledgling Artist and
Rochellaine are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Aw thankyou!
I don’t think I would do it tonight but Id love to draw your character 🙂 Could you tell me a bit about them? ^-^ -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine That’s so neato! 😀 Was it hard to find an illustrator?
Hmm, to me it just feels like a name for a very cute and sweet character, who’s also very down to earth. Though Like I said. I’m biased.I hope you find a name you like! 😉
- Load More

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M9wPbE-ElWr1tqtDjqACHUxumE_sj25pTx-bLkvwX7s/edit?usp=sharing
Here ya go! Unfortunately, the chat has broken somehow. So….yeah. But I finshed chapter three!