@ariella-newheart
Active 7 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 141
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Okay, that makes sense. Thanks!
@jenwriter17Â Yay! Random question, since you watch MeTV, have you seen the old 1960s Batman or Wonder Woman, M*A*S*H*, The Wild Wild West, or Gilligan’s Island? (Wow. I just seemed like a really big nerd…which I am though. 🙃) Agreed, the show’s music is fun to listen to!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal Cool! It is awesome, it might outpace Harry Potter as my favorite fantasy series! (wait is “outpace” the right word? *growls at self like Saphira* And it does have an intricate magic system, which makes it believable (as believable as fantasy can get) because of the laws of magic.
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart YOU’RE HERE! EEEEEE!
*hugs my arbitrary ally*
P.S. I’m deeply ashamed to admit this, but I haven’t been on Kingdom Pen for at least a month…I’m too busy 😁 I can’t keep track of everything going on here, so I’ve kinda given up…but tag me, and I will emerge from the shadows to give writerly advice and share personal an…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Calling All Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@nicolerivers03 Looks like @warrenluther04 and @notawriter have got ya covered. And *whispers* I wouldn’t have been able to draw him well anyway… 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@salome01w4g Hallelujah!!!! Praise the Lord. 🙂
@devastate-lasting Awwww…sure thing!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart YAY!!! Glad you like it.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Okay here’s Adrien! 🙂 I hope you like it.. I don’t usually use watercolors but I really wanted to have a go at them again.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Calling All Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@nicolerivers03 Looks like you already have several other people drawing Jay.. But I went ahead and drew him too! 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Oh, okay. Thanks!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04Â I’m pretty sure it’s set on Eastern time zone. Cuz I’m in Central where it’s 1:30, and I know Eastern is an hour ahead of Central
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @dekreel @dragon-snapper @skredder @pretty-much-anyone-who-is-on-kingdom-pen Do any of you know what time zone KP is set to? I’m on the West Coast, so it gets kinda confusing after a while. Plus, I’m lazy and don’t want to do the math. 😛 I mean, who wants to do math when you can be writing? (Hope I didn’t offend anyone who likes…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Sorry for butting in, but… You like The Andy Griffith Show too? If you want full episodes on something other than YouTube, you can go to this station called “MeTV,” they show a ton of the 1960-170-80s shows. It’s kinda awesome.
Well…yeah. Sorry again, that had absolutely nothing to do with writing. *goes to hide in a corner in…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Calling All Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@nicolerivers03Â Here he is! (Please forgive my horrible drawing…

-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Calling All Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@nicolerivers03 I’ll try him! But I draw manga, so I doubt that it will be realistic.
Oh. I can’t draw guns…. Sorry. I’ll still draw him though, but he won’t have a gun.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Cool! Thanks for tagging me! I could have missed it. ^.^
-
Joy replied to the topic Calling All Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@nicolerivers03Â I’ll try. But I’ll warn you ahead of time that it’s probably not going to look good
-
Joy replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Yes, @dragon-snapper has a knack for melting chairs. It’s a thing XD
And the endnotes are called “signatures” 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy @skredder @gh24682468999 @inkling-for-christ @sam-kowal @rochellaine @daeus @dragon-snapper @princessfoo @mnvalentine @everyone-else-who-commented
Thank you all!! I had fun
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Oh sorry! *blushes* I meant there is an article about why Twilight was(is?) so popular.
I think it was called something like.. “Why Twilight is a bestseller and your novel isn’t” 🙂 -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart That’s perfect thanks! Shoulder length kinda threw me off but I think I understand now. Hopefully ill have it finished and posted by tonight! 🙂
- Load More
