@ariella-newheart
Active 7 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 141
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel *wild applause*
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Compilations of some of my favorite screenshots of @aratrea and @the-real-kapeefer


@sierra-r @epicaddie2 @rochellaine @corissa-maiden-of-praise @dragon-snapper @anyone
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
The Gif Hiders
Part Two: The Bird and her Cake
The Kingdom of Pen did grow weirder and weirder for Jenna, but only gradually. After a few days, ever since she had come, she had met some centaurs, a mermaid, another dragon, a tiger, and even a droid. But the weirdness didn’t exactly just rocket into the air until about three weeks after she had f…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Aww! I just said a little prayer for her! God bless her! 🙁
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Question in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@hannah-c Sounds interesting!
collection of stories told in a comical, quirky, and semi sarcastic writing voice?
👍
Cool idea!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Poems and Songs by Ariella in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Ooh! You’re good at poetry! I really like the Elvish Ballad, since I’m writing a short story in which the main character is an elf. But yeah, you’re really good at poetry!
Old Elfish Ballad: The Song of the High Elves
😀😀😀😀😀😀!
-
0-0Enyali0-0 and
Ariella Newheart are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter Sorry! I meant to type “mid-back,” not “mid-black….” Sorry! Thanks though, I’m really excited to see how Ualair turns out!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel OH! *smacks face against table* I always do that. My bad. I read it like 3 times and I was so confused! Thanks for pointing that out.
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart KP videos… Well I really like the How to Write the Worst ….. Ever series, so definitely watch those. They don’t have to be in order (for the record, my two favorites are Allegory and Dystopian. The former is when the word “Kapeefer” got started)
Sooo… Long story short, it doesn’t matter where you start just WATCH THEM ALL!
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter Actually he said “mid back,” not mid black X)
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Trailblazers by Dave and Neta Jackson. 😉 Its not really spectacular.. I think since its a collection of short stories you don’t get very attached to any of the characters (Well there were these two characters from two different stories I liked.. but both of them died.) but it’s cool if you’re looking to read about missionaries. 😉
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 I can try! 🙂 but i’m a little confused by ‘mid-black blond hair’ Does it fade from black to blond? Or is it like a really dark blond?..
-
WarrenLuther04 and
Skredder are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
0-0Enyali0-0 replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
walks in from the shadows, spots you
“HEYYYYYYYYY ARIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!”
Glad to see you’re on here @ariella-newheart!! (sorry in advance that my user-tag is super confusing to type, haha).
Same @lady-iliara, I don’t normally get on KP… it takes two minutes for every page to load… 🙁
-
Joy and
Louise Fowler are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
WarrenLuther04 posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
Looking for beta-readers:
@catwing @dekreel @dragon-snapper @rochellaine @jenwriter17 I’ve been working on a short story (fantasy) about Norse mythology and am almost done. I was wondering if any of you could beta-read it? *hides behind computer* How do you give someone beta-reading access? Do you just post a Google Doc link and give them Comment…[Read more]
-
@warrenluther04 Yes; just click the blue box at the top right corner of the google document that says “share” and you’ll get a link you can post on the forums. You can either allow comment access, or just let people view and then comment on the forum. Both ways have been done.
-
@rochellaine Thanks!
-
-
@warrenluther04 yeah I’d love to beta read for you!!! its been a long time since I read fantasy 🙂
-
@jenwriter17 Thanks! I’ll re-tag you on here when I post the link! 😀
-
Umm…and also it may be awhile until my story gets on here…. 😐😑😶 I’m having difficulties with Google Docs and the whole sharing thing…. (I am using a school email account and it isn’t letting me make a shareable link.)
Soooo….yeah. I’ll let you know when I get it up.
-
@warrenluther04 okay, no problem. 🙂 (sorry I don’t know anything about google docs to help)
-
@jenwriter17 Thanks! Sorry for making you wait…
Also, @skredder, would you mind beta-reading my story when I post it? Thanks!
-
-
-
-
-
Sure, I’d like to beta-read for you. 🙂
-
@skredder Thanks! I’ll notify you when I post it…which will hopefully be sometime fairly soon….
-
-
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
“As a warning, I have a knack for melting chairs. Or else, why would you have a stool?”
😃😝
Most likely my favorite part. Hands (paws, 🐶) down!
-
WarrenLuther04's profile was updated 8 years, 7 months ago
-
WarrenLuther04 changed their profile picture 8 years, 7 months ago
- Load More
