@ariella-newheart
Active 7 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 141
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart *nondescript mynock noise*
@notawriter YES PLEASE! Anyone who wants to draw Amber can do it! It’ll sure help my brain.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Arrows, spears, and other pointy things… in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
Thanks, @daeus!
You know what? Funny thing happened today. I was actually thinking about trying to write this part, when lo and behold, the book my mom was reading to us (Prince Warriors) (awesome) had a scene where the kids were taught how to use their swords! So I have a rough idea of what the scene should look like.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know you’re a writer when your Pinterest account is 2% normal stuff like recipes and hairstyles, 15% funny things, LOTR, and Star Wars, and 83% You Know You’re a Writer When memes, cool names, inspiration pictures of your MCs, swordfighting tips, and lists of underused fantasy animals.
You know you’re a writer when you assure your siblings…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Totally get it! 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @notawriter @ariella-newheart @dekreel
I have a character that desperately needs a face. 😉
Her name is Keegan and she is 15 years old. She has thick dark hair (brown, but almost black) that hangs past the middle of her back. Her eyes are icy blue and she probably has a smirk or a bossy smile. Personality: independent, easil…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
*puts hands on hips* This topic has been deserted long enough. I shall put an end to this monstrosity! Voila. 😉
Introducing my superhero/fiction novella that is currently untitled because I seriously started it about 3 weeks ago. 🙂 🙂

-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic No, I'm not a movie writer, *points* she is…… in the forum Film 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m highly interested to see what answers you get!
I’ve thought writing for movies/shows would be cool but idk anything about it. -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I know you already have 3 other people drawing her.. But would it be okay if I joined in too? *hides under pillow*
-
Ingrid replied to the topic No, I'm not a movie writer, *points* she is…… in the forum Film 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Unfortunately, I am not a movie writer either. But I’m sure one of the lovely people you tagged can be of some assistance. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Awww…thanks! 🙂 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Why, thank you, ma’am. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong *bows*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart I’m signing off. But do go on about the roleplays. I’ll see it later 😉
Tell the Aethasians that a stalker from the Kingdom of Pen said hi XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Ooooh! 8-3 Does he come out just in time to help someone? Like if they were going through hard times?
Are there any roleplays you’d recommend that I read? I have read AMH and a little bit of the Nikko adventures. And a few posts of Origins
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart I’m working on the KPA. At an interesting part……
I have a question about The Aetherlight: Is the Scarlet Man still roaming about in Aethasia, or is He somewhere else? The reason I’m asking is because of Xonos’ apparent encounter with the Scarlet Man in AMH…
I really hope I can join soon…
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart X) I’m listening to a The Incredibles song! … And now a Finding Dory song XD
I love Pixar…
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart AAH I didn’t see you! HII! Funny — I even tagged you… XD
Is it AMH?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m still here if anyone else wants to stop by…
@seekjustice @rochellaine @clairec @ariella-newheart @anyone
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@gh24682468999Â That’s so cool!! Did you get to look at the books?
Thanks! Seeya later 😉
- Load More
