@ariella-newheart
Active 7 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 141
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Yay chocolate!! Oh wait. You left. Bye, @winter-rose. So, @dekreel. Progress?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong @winter-rose I seem to have gotten distracted looking through the archives… I’m looking for the first time @dragon-snapper has melted a chair. She says it was in Writer’s Corner #2, so I’m checking it out…
Anyway, happy writing!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic I Gotta Get Me Some Writing Books in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 9 months ago
Writing books? What are these things you Keepers speak of? *Is not completely joking* Who needs books when ya got Kingdom Pen!?
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic My Writing New Years Resolutions and Goals 2018 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Um….kay.
1. WRITE SOME THINGS. (Thank you, Princess Obvious.)
2. Make myself a writing routine to help my brain get used to it.
3. *reluctant* Stop….forumming while I write. This may work, or it will crash and burn and destroy my writing life. Lets do this.
4. Figure out how to create a Youtube playlist for my inspiration music.
5. WRITE…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose Writing. I’m getting deep into…the third chapter. *bangs head against wall repeatedly*
Useless. Empty. Brain.
But other than that, I’m doing rather well.
@dekreel Yeah…its not NEARLY as good as all y’alls, but its halfway decent so far. Lets hope it stays that way.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose That’s more of an outside motivation than an inside inspiration, I suppose 🙂
Is it an article for KP?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose I know! So then you wouldn’t be pressured to keep writing all night! XD
@aislinn-mollisong Yipeee! Another Kapeefer Adventure!!
I’m getting the feeling that everyone’s writing KPAs all of a sudden because they’re excited about mine, which is taking forever…Â I may be totally wrong XD
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel I wouldn’t know, actually. I’ve been gone since yesterday morning and I haven’t checked yet.
@winter-rose Still Embers Burning, but I got a fairly decent amount done on my little KaPeeFer adventure.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong @winter-rose Err… Are you guys still here?
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic How to (realistically) kill a dragon in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
Um….the only dragon I’ve had to worry about taking down is the Ender Dragon from Minecraft, and no one who values his life hurts a dragon in Leifer. But….I guess I do have some thoughts.
One: Basically everything everyone else said. Nice work, guys! (Should I be concerned that you people seem like such experts?)
Two: First, you must get the…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Greetings, Aislinn! How fairs the country Aethasia?
@winter-rose Yeah, funny how that happens ;-P
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel @winter-rose I’m here! Its….8:16 here, and I’ll be writin for a wee bit. Care tae joine me?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose *salutes back* Onward, soldier! 😉
How’s your New Years Eve going?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose @dragon-snapper @sam-kowal @catwing @aislinn-mollisong @seekjustice
I’m beginning the fifth chapter of the KPA! Care to join me?
-
Joy replied to the topic My Writing New Years Resolutions and Goals 2018 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Wow, 2017 just slipped by!
Let’s see…
- Read more (my dad says I need to…)
- Post, or at least finish, the KPA (It’s THAT long that it’s a New Year’s resolution 😛 )
- Find ways to tighten my writing
… That’s all I can think of 🙂
-
Aislinn Mollisong and
Gloria Oldenpinner are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic The Semi-Grand Return of the Ink Rose in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses Oh, and yeah! There’s a whole topic for prayer requests!
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 This is so cool! 😍
Getting Past The Blank Spot in My Brain
When I get writer’s block, one of the best things I can do is go talk to my characters. I find that making myself write a dialogue actually unlocks another part of my brain to help me solve the problem (usually, for me, it’s how to continue the plot). For exa…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
I’ve got rhythm in my blood and melodies in my thoughts.
That would actually make a good first line XD
@shannon Is your family a musical family?
-
Joy replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99Â *wails* I KNEW IT WAS TOO LONG!
It’s okay. Um…. That’s a problem. Cuz everything I write ends up either very long or very short XD
TAKE TWO!
How to Make Action Scenes Interesting
Instead of just focusing on the action itself, like who did what etc., focus on what the character is feeling. Otherwise it will just sound…[Read more]
- Load More
