@ariella-newheart
Active 7 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 141
-
Joy replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Congrats! That’s some great advice 🙂 How are you liking Pinterest so far?
-
Joy replied to the topic A Wrinkle In Time in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily-d *pursues* *growls ferociously* …Just kidding ;P I see what you’re saying about the weirdness and stuff. Personally, I like it because of the action, and because it was interesting seeing what Meg was learning.
I hear there’s a new movie coming out, so maybe that one will be better. Although, it’s a Disney movie, so… I don’t kn…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Pride And Prejudice in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily-d I got through like a third of the book before I… got bored of it. It’s intriguing, and very well-written, but there’s barely any action, just talking. And talking. And talking. Is suppose if I read the rest of it I would change my mind…… But it’s been awhile, and I think I’d have to start over at the very beginning.
So…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic The Wingfeather Saga Short Film in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
I reaaaaaaally want to read this series now! THAT WAS AMAZING!!! And the song…..
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Yet Another Aethasian!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Thank you for your confidence, @lady-iliara. YOU HEARD HER, KAPEEFERS! DON’T MESS WITH THE ARM!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic If KP was Edible… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa WHATINTHEEVENSISEVENTHAT!!!?!?!??!??!?!?
Ahem. That’s amazing.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic My Writing New Years Resolutions and Goals 2018 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17
I guess we’ll see what happens! 😀 -
Joy and
Jenna Terese are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic My Writing New Years Resolutions and Goals 2018 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17
Thanks! Ill check it out but I don’t think i’m ready for something like that yet haha.. -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic My Writing New Years Resolutions and Goals 2018 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17
Yeah it seems really daunting but i’m excited to see where that takes me. 🙂 -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic If KP was Edible… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
This. Is. Amazing. 😀  King @daeus is spot on.
-
Joy replied to the topic The Wingfeather Saga Short Film in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@christi-eaton I just watched the Wingfeather Saga short film last night! It was cool! I liked Peet X)
I loved he part where it was sparkling everywhere when Leeli started singing, and the fang was like blown away. That was AWESOME! So well done!
Oh yeah, I agree with @waterlily about the footnotes. HILARIOUS XD
-
Joy replied to the topic If KP was Edible… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa Wow. That’s…. awesomeist thing… yeah, @kate-flournoy, you and me both
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal This was so sweet and funny! I love it! 😍
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing LOLOLOLOLOL
😆
Could I make a cameo at some point, pretty please?? 😁😁😁 I’m very arbitrary, Aethasian, and all-round LOTR geekish. And I enjoy logic, rearranging sentences, and the etymological, literal, symbolic, and sarcastic meaning of words….
If you can fit me in, I would be honored. 🍪 🍪 🍪 &…
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Yet Another Aethasian!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@foreverme I apologize for the bombardment…but it’s great to have you, Glow! WOO-WOO!
As for the rest of you…you’d better not mess with @aislinn-mollisong or her arm. I’ve got a flamethrower, and I ain’t afraid to use it. Not even on sparkles.
P.S. I apologize for not being on here much, Keepers! Life has been busy and I can’t keep up w…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yep, that’s the one I found! For some reason I expected it to be two or three years ago, but I guess you weren’t on KP yet… How long have you been on KP?
(BTW I’m not writing. Yet…)
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
@lady-iliara Randomistest fact ever: I had a dream last night that I was watching the Super Bowl, and one of the teams was called “Western Iliara” or something. I was cheering for it… GO TEAM! *waves flags*
*reads back over this* *cringes at randomness*-
Oh my word THAT IS HILARIOUS! 😆😆 Honored to be in your dream…sorta…at least my name was… 🤔🤠😶🤣🏈
I actually dreamed that I was meeting some of my Aetherlight friends last night—that’s weird…😯
*goes off to ponder this* *reads your post to my sis*
*enjoys randomness*-
That IS weird! LOL I think the other team was called “Concave” or something odd like that. There were two topics on KP for each team for people who were cheering for them.
I thought you might like the randomness ;D
-
-
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic My Writing New Years Resolutions and Goals 2018 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I don’t think I would call it a resolution but recently ive been thinking a lot about learning to write poetry? (Something I know next to nothing about..) I guess I’d like to see how much I can learn about it before 2019 rolls around haha. 🙂
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Sorry, I gots to go. See you next year!!!! *waves*
- Load More
