@ariella-newheart
Active 7 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 141
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic A Wrinkle In Time in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
BOOM *rushes in and claims topic for her own* *threatens those who don’t like the books with her flamethrower* 🔥
I love her writing!! I’ve read A Wrinkle in Time, A Wind in the Door, and A Swiftly Tilting Planet (which is probably my favorite), and I really like her characters! I used to be a bit annoyed by Meg in Wind, but every time I reread…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic drawings of Your characters in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
Cool art!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic drawings of Your characters in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
rawrsfahjawqraaaaaaaaaahhghg *fangirling*Â Why is Arlo such a cutie patootieeeee???!1!
*collapses in a pile of sprinkles*
-
Joy replied to the topic drawings of Your characters in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight oh NVM…
Those are beautiful!!!!! Wow, are they painted?
-
Joy replied to the topic drawings of Your characters in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight I use pencil to draw them, and then I ink them with Pigma art pens. I love those pens!
You’re writing a graphic novel, right? Can I see your character(s)? 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic drawings of Your characters in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight Fair enough!
Here is a drawing I did of some of the monsters in my Dr Who novella. Some of y’all might recognize this as the profile photo I used to use…. Shaavra is the main antagonist

-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
Awee i’m so glad you like him! 🙂
The most obvious smudge is on his name LOLÂ if you don’t see the others then we can just all pretend they aren’t there. -
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@notawriter *heart eyes* He’s so CUTE! Thank you! He’s awesome! That’s okay — you did fine 🙂
WHAT smudge?! I don’t see a smudge!!
Thanks so much! I love him!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel
I drew your character peter! 🙂 He sounded like a cutie so I wanted to try and draw him!
Sorry if he doesn’t look how hes supposed to.. I had a little trouble with the ‘broad shoulders, and egg face’ because I wanted to make sure he looked like a 12-year old as apposed to a 16-year old or a 20-year old .. xDalso sorry I smudged it a little..
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I’m sorry this is a bit off-topic but I HAVE TO KNOW
@0-0enyali0-0 NO KIDDING YOU ARE GOING TO THE JUNIOR THEATRE FESTIVAL?? Wait…is it the one on the West Coast? Cause I’m going to the one in Atlanta…
😳😭 For a second I thought we might be able to actually meet each other…
if you are coming to the one in Atlanta please tell me!! Ƕ…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Motivation and Time Management in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Something I find helpful when setting goals is to make sure the goal is realistic. If I set a goal that I know isn’t going to happen I find that I don’t put much effort into it. So if I set a smaller goal that is realistic I find that I get more done then if I set a bigger goal that I don’t think I can tackle.
Also it’s…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@silverclar-bonnetfolly
@perfectfifthsHaha you guys are so punny 😀
Here’s another joke I’m fond of… How does an asteroid keep his pants on?
….With an asteroid belt! ;D
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
@audrey-caylin Hi! So I have been making notes for the KPA… Could you show me where in the forum your sword and cape were taken from you? I’m curious 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Show Don't Tell Awareness Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@supermonkey42Â Shannon and Emily are on a three-month hiatus… :-/
-
Joy replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths It’s genius-bad. It’s… well you know how hilarious bad jokes are! I didn’t mean it quite like that…
LOL… fine. The tank went to the doctor to get a shot
BA DUM TISSSSS
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Okay, let’s try this again…
@aislinn-mollisong @sam-kowal @dragon-snapper @winter-rose @catwing @perfectfifths @seekjustice @that_writer_girl_99
-
Joy replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly HAHAHA those are hilarious
@perfectfifths Arrr! Bad one XD
Think about it! A tank going to a doctor to…..
-
Aislinn Mollisong and
SeekJustice are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
A KaPeeFer is the spammiest spammer on the Interwebs. (On the Aetherlight forums, spam is NOT TOLERATED)
-
Joy replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper @daeus @catwing @ethryndal @epicaddie2 @that_writer_girl_99 @audrey-caylin @seekjustice @kate-flournoy @emma-flournoy
I am in need of some book recommendations. Preferably fantasy, sci-fi, and historical fiction. Also something with action. I have read like half of Narnia, the Hobbit (but not the LOTR), and the first bo…[Read more]
- Load More

@dekreel sure! I think I can find it… it’s back when there was a marketing group for KP, so I’m not sure if the thread is still there, but I’ll look 🙂
It’s in here: https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/introduce-yourself-and-volleyball-2/ That’s where my cape makes a mess of things. The story was never finished in there (I acted out the rest when I was daydreaming one day 😉 ), and I think I lost my sword in one of the writers’ corners. I can’t remember which one though 😛
I couldn’t access it…. So when you said “The Evil Overlord” stole them, did you mean Michael Stanton?
I was afraid that might happen 😛 Let me try to summarize the story best I remember it:
There was a volley ball match in the Kingdom of Pen. Everyone was invited. We were all supposed to make epic entrances before we began playing. I was terrified, because I’m HORRIBLE at volleyball, so I was hesitating at my entrance. I’d brought my trusty cape…[Read more]