@ariella-newheart
Active 7 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 141
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Heyo Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder
Ew ikr who even likes throw up green?? (I know almost exactly what color you are talking about)
I used to love pastels but recently I’ve found that i’m much more drawn to darker, but deep and rich colors. Like jewel tones maybe? I realized I think I liked pastels because I hated overly saturated colors and neons (Still do act…[Read more] -
The fledgling Artist and
Skredder are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17
Yeah! Black Panther and Hawk Eye are higher up on my list of favorites too 😀 I knew Black Panther was getting a movie but I didn’t realize it was coming out so soon! 😮 -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Making calendars? That sounds so cool!
Hmm Well lately I’ve not been taking many pictures at all! 🙁 At one point I was very into it and I would love to get back to that place. If I could take pictures of what ever I wanted I think landscapes, cityscapes, and animals are were its at 😀 Though those first two would involve traveling..…[Read more] -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Comic Poems I Wrote in the forum Poetry 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine
Aha that makes sense to me 🙂 Thanks! -
Joy replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper And HOW on Taranar do you finish a 96k book in THREE MONTHS?!?!?!?!
*proceeds to throw jealous temper tantrum*
*calms down* *picks wallpaper bits off of claws* Ahem, anyway, congratulations, Snapper! I am so proud of you! I really am! I can’t wait to read it!! 😀 😀
I don’t have ice cream but….. GRAHAM CRACKERS!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper
*rewards your patience with mounds of ice cream* Congrats!! 😀 😀 😀 -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Cool! I think my camera might be a Nikon 🙂
Do you have any projects you are working on at the moment? (Writing or otherwise?) -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@mnvalentine
Hello! Welcome! (I was also a stalker and only recently joined 😉 ) photography is cool! What kind of camera do you use?
Also I love that you play the fiddle! Good for you!! -
Joy replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@mnvalentine Oh, you can add your bio signature thingy by going to your profile settings 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@mnvalentine Welcome to the bestest place in cyberspace!!!
Do you have a favorite book(s) and/or TV show(s)?
I also like photography! I like taking pictures of buildings, tall things and nature. I love your profile pic, BTW 🙂
“Lazy Apprentice” LOL That’s actually not a bad idea XD
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa Oooh…intriguing!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@cloudy *gapes* Very nice indeedy.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Comic Poems I Wrote in the forum Poetry 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine
How would you define the words poetry and poem?
In what ways would you say they are different and in what ways are the the same? I’m curious 🙂
Oh yeah I like your poems by the way! (I did read them haha) I think the 2nd one was my favorite though I like them all. -
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@kballen @seekjustice @daughteroftheking @ingridrd Thank you all so much!!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
No problem! Better late then never hehe.
(Btw Captain America is my favorite too!) -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Heyo Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder
I would love to hear about why you like green! 😀
I like green too! Especially cool greens like evergreen and peacock green! I really like chartreuse though!
What about you? What are your favorite (and least favorite?) shades of green? :p -
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Oh my, that is awful. I cannot even imagine…praying!
-
0-0Enyali0-0 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@lady-iliara Sorry I didn’t get back to you, I don’t normally get on KP because it’s super laggy for me… 😛
No, I’m not going to the Atlanta one! Shoot! I don’t even go to the West Coast one… my theatre does every other year, but I don’t go. I might sign up one day… I’m on the West Coast so I doubt we would see each other anyway 🙁
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Heyo Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder
Yes!! So cool. Do you have a favorite color? Honestly I can’t ever give anyone a short or easy answer to that question haha.. As I don’t really have favorite colors so much as favorite tones, saturations, and temperatures 🙂 - Load More
