@ariella-newheart
Active 7 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 141
-
Joy and
MNValentine are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Gloria Oldenpinner replied to the topic Yet Another Aethasian!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel that’s so cool! And thank you!
I’ll be glad to see you around Aethasia! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Yet Another Aethasian!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@foreverme  I have the exact same personality type!!!! I think I’m actually mostly ENFJ, but STILL! *ENFP/ENFJ high five*
BTW I was reading you in the latest Aislinn Mollisong: Hero roleplays, and you are AWESOME. I might be joining Aetherlight in the next few weeks! 😉
-
Gloria Oldenpinner replied to the topic Yet Another Aethasian!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@shannon Sparkles? Yay! XD
Thank you for the welcome, everyone! I haven’t been on here much because I’m still trying to find my way around.
My personality is ENFP with a dash of ENFJ. I have quite a lot of projects at the moment, the main one consisting of a book with 40,000 words which I hope to get published . . . someday.
Anyway, I hope that…[Read more]
-
Lady Iliara and
Gloria Oldenpinner are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Glaring Plot Holes! HELP! in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal I think that’s what’ll happen in the third book. MWHAHA- oops. And I think I’ve got a pretty good amount of ideas to go on! THANKS, GUYS!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Got a beginning…missing an ending in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder Loves it! It sounds amazing!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Glaring Plot Holes! HELP! in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Ehhh….they kinda can’t be forbidden, as they are the national animal and almost everyone has one. But! That could come in handy in the third book! Especially because he’s the Dragon-boy….*rubs hands together evilly*
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Got a beginning…missing an ending in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder Nice names! Why did you choose them?
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Got a beginning…missing an ending in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder What’s the girl’s name? Her real one, and the one her new family gives her?
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper LET ME BETA READ IT PLEASE!!! THE FIRST ONE IS SO AMAZING! I’M ALMOST DONE WITH IT AND I NEED MORE!!!!!!!!
Ahem. Sorry. Nice work! I wish I could write something that fast. *glares at Amber and Brendan* YOu two better behave yourselves…
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Optimistic character consistency in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj I agree with @princessfoo and @notawriter. But.
I have an addition. So, she believes the best about people. Is very cheerful and optimistic. But then something happens. Someone betrays her, or she leaves her safe, happy home and finds out just how scary a place the world is. Her worldview is entirely flipped. She now trusts no one, and…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Optimistic character consistency in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
Not sure if that last part was directed at me or gabbyj but I do agree with what you said! 🙂 The character I was referring to is one from a story/project I’ve dropped at the moment (Might pick it up again later .. probably will?) so that I can focus on other none writing stuff. Such as drawing, (A hobby I care about more then…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Glaring Plot Holes! HELP! in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Yes, all dragons should be like Stan. Stan is the best. 😉 That’s actually a really good idea with the Dulaman. I’m trying my very hardest not to make them Orcs but….ya know. If they did have something that would make them a bigger threat, (such as being able to neutralize dragons) they would be a lot better as henchmen in general.…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Optimistic character consistency in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
I Have a character who while I don’t consider her to be comic relief is extremely optimistic.
I think a good question to ask would be, why is this character optimistic?
For my character she grew up in a very healthy family around very kind people. So she always sees the best in people and (wrongly, as this causes her troubles at some…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Got a beginning…missing an ending in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
Wow cool! 😀
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Got a beginning…missing an ending in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder
I love how writing forces you to learn new things!But then since they are for stuff you are choosing to write, its usually something you would find interesting. (Of course sometimes you gotta learn loads of boring stuff.. *yawns*)
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17
Ahahaha. If I ‘like’ starwars.Oh jen, I adore starwars! 😀 Once again I knew it was coming but I didn’t realize so soon!
(I suppose May isn’t super soon though haha.) -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic New Blog on the Block! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Whoohoo! Congrats!!
Unfortunately I have zero experience with blogging so I don’t have any tips for you. The ones that dragon snapper suggested sound legit though! 😀
Oh yeah, Thanks for the chocolate! <3 -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Got a beginning…missing an ending in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder
Are you familiar with character arcs? Because having one of those might help you figure out where your character is and where they are going 🙂
Also with all this talk about amnesia I would suggest doing some research on the topic! Though maybe you already have? - Load More
