@ariella-newheart
Active 7 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 141
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 Definitely! I know what that’s like. I had to fly without my parents last year (I was with my sisters so it wasn’t as bad), but I was a little nervous too. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic I'm New Here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
I love everything by Sir H. Rider Haggard, Elisabeth Elliot, Douglas Bond, and John J. Horn.
I’ve never heard of those books. What kind of stuff do they write?
-
Joy replied to the topic I'm New Here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@bella-d Welcome to the bestest place in cyberspace!! I’m so glad you’re here! 😉
And now for my trademark question: What are your favorite books and TV shows?
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Story Idea Help!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@radically-surrendered
Hey that’s really cool! Its so unique! 😀 You’re definitely off to a good start! Just keep asking yourself questions about the world/characters and I know you’ll come up with some great answers 😀 Also for piano it could be like a keyboard that has straps so they can wear it?? Like drums that marching band people carry? Idk haha. -
Ingrid replied to the topic The Diary Of Nameless in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Okay, so I just clicked on the link…and couldn’t stop reading. This is magnificent! I only made one comment at the end, but that’s just a suggestion. 🙂 Great work!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@medomfo Welcome, welcome, and thrice welcome! If you could live any place in the world, where would it be?
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Story Idea Help!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine That is true. The prominent ones that I was aware of were Star Wars and Harry Potter (partially because I am obsessed with both…) and it doesn’t surprise me that Star Trek has one as well. And I’ve also heard a rumor of colleges with Quidditch teams..? Anyone know if this is actually real? But battle armor, cardboard weapons,…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Story Idea Help!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@radically-surrendered You like Lindsey Stirling as well?
Piano would be difficult, but might be possible. (I’m just biased towards my instrument, though! 😅) This seems like a very interesting storyline, please post in on KP when you finish!
-
WarrenLuther04's profile was updated 8 years, 9 months ago
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Story Idea Help!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine Viola would work too (I know that’s basically the same thing as violin though…)
Piano might work as well… maybe a magic keyboard that can be woven out of light or something. I dunno.
There’s kind of a “cult following” for Star Wars. And definitely for Harry Potter!
@radically-surrendered This is a great idea! I play the p…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Story Idea Help!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@radically-surrendered That’s a fascinating idea!! I think you should try it! It sounds like a world where I’d want to live! I love music. But make sure you find a unique and captivating plot or else it will get a little old. It seems like that to me.
I love this! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight That’s fine 🙂
Her name is…. I haven’t decided. Let’s call her “Peri.” She has pale blue eyes, very short straight blond hair, and large round glasses. She has a steampunk outfit, but not as frilly as Amelia’s outfit 🙂
And if you want I’ll draw one of your characters in return 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight Yes, you did a great job! Wow, that’s impressive. I wouldn’t have had the patience to study cloth folds XD
……. Can you draw my character?! XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight I’m sorry, I butted in, but OMW that is AMAZING!!!!
@daughteroftheking You are in for a treat!!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Guardians of Airos blurb in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
So Just from the blurb it seems like Taegan (super cool name btw) is kind of a loner throughout the entire story, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing but for me stories that have two of more characters with a developing relationship (doesn’t have to be romantic!) throughout the story makes a big difference between a forgettable or u…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@medomfo Greetings and welcome to the bestest place in cyberspace!!
We’re glad you’re here! What county do you live in?
What are your favorite books and TV shows?
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@medomfo
Hello welcome!! What kinds of books do you like? Do you have any stories you are working on at the moment? -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
The short answer is I really am not a writer. (haha our kind has infiltrated)
the longer answer.. I think I know more about writing then the average reader, though not as much as a full on writer. I blame my older sister @introvert_girl haha. I care a lot about well written characters and love to learn about writing! Its such a cool…[Read more] -
Ingrid replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper I believe congratulations are in order…*shakes your hand* How exciting!
-
Joy and
Emily D are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago - Load More
