@ariella-newheart
Active 7 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 141
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter The Doctor would rather go sky-diving
@perfectfifths Probably an instrument
@dragon-snapper Leaf gutters, hands down
@itisastarrynight Probably an insect
@rochellaine Never read or hear stories again
@skredder Know where she is in a place with a foreign language
Would your character rather be forced to climb a hundr…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Let me introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite Greetings and welcome to the bestest place in cyberspace!!! 😀 😀
England!! Oooooooooh. As far as I know @theacornman is the only other English person here. Where in England are you from, if I may ask?
Your story actually sounds a lot like a children’s series I tried to write when I was thirteen, except less mystery…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@itisastarrynight She’s adorable! I love her!!! Thanks so much! Oh, that look on her face… I love it!!
It’s not too frilly, it’s perfect! 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Let me introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite Hey, friend! Glad to have you aboard. *salutes*
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
Firstly Tessa breathes music so shed easily choose to never read stories again. 😉
Secondly I love when people give a brief explanation for why their character would do what they would do. Chara sounds like an interesting character 😀 -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Let me introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite
Hello! Welcome to KP! 😀 Make yourself at home. Hope you like raspberries! *Showers you in fresh raspberries*
So you write mystery? That’s cool! Mystery sound kind of hard to write. Do you find it harder then any other genre? -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
aah why is kerie such a cinnamon roll?
Tessa would rather eat the bug. Loads of other people do it so she wouldn’t have much problem doing either. 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jessi-rae I’d like to read your story sometime! And you’re welcome! 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine
Cool I like Kirkery and Anlone 🙂 -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
whoops.. @dekreel 😉 Got the tag wrong.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
Oooh I’ve never posted in this thread.. 🙂 Ill do it with Tessa Lake.
@deekreel Tessa sadly doesn’t care about art.. like at all. But she would probably go for the manga one just because she wouldn’t have to sit still for very long 😉
@catwing hmm Tessa would go for tree I guess?
oke doke..
Would your character rather.. go scuba diving or, sky diving?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jessi-rae I might attempt her, if I find some time today. 🙂
-
Joy changed their profile picture 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Okay, good night 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing It’s probably just as well. We’d love to be surprised at your ingenious comedy ;P
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Yes, I know, it’s torturing! X(
Ahh 🙂 I mean, it doesn’t have to be a rivalry. But stitches sound great. (Um, well, actually stitches DON’T sound great, but you know what I mean XD)
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing It’s not exactly… complete. In fact, I have basically just started rewriting the whole stinkin’ thing, so…. You’ll HAVE to wait 🙁
Ahh, well, that’s okay — I’ve done that 🙂
“The Rock and the Frog.” Sounds like a rivalry XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing A rock? Is it one of Iliara’s rocks? She has a whole collection X)
I’m working on the KPA! Editing, mostly
I am SO excited for Part 4! So when do I start guarding a giant cat? XP
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Greetings! I’m writing, too. At least I hope I am…..
- Load More

Loving the new profile pic!
Awww, thank you!! I tired myself out drawing it XD
(maybe ill change mines, too)