@ariella-newheart
Active 7 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 141
-
Joy replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine Ohh, I should have thought about writing an article! Wow, I should!
A BOOK?! Ooooh, mayyyyyyybe when I have learned more about it X’D
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel *bows*
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@ingridrd Awwwww! GAH! They’re awesome!! <3 Thank you so much!! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99Â Alrighty! I’m on it!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99Â How long is Evyn’s hair?
-
Joy replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Ohh, that’s long O_O Sorry!
-
Joy replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine That’s a good one!
@that_writer_girl_99Â Here’s mine. But it’s kind of complicated…
The Importance of Human Nature and Human Experience in Literature
Human nature is basically what all humans are like. It is the combined traits that exist in each and every man’s soul. For example, all human nature…
- Tends to do or be somet…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Here are Kevin and Phoebe! *wipes brow* Oh dear, it took me way too long to get her nose right…
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@ingridrd @itisastarrynight Thank you both!!
@that_writer_girl_99Â Since no one has offered, I’ll draw Reina. Is she human or monster?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Oooooh….I want to draw Evyn…and possibly one of the boys. They all sound like great characters! 😉
-
Joy and
Christine Eaton are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
Aah I wanna draw all of them! But i’m sick at the moment so I feel too tired to draw/and to artblocky! (I almost always get artblock when i’m sick.) When i’m better I might try to do one of them though 🙂 (or all of them.. haha.)
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel I’d like to try Kevin and possibly Phoebe… 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, okay. See you later! Thanks for hanging out!! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice I’ve never read HOND. What’s it like? 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice I can’t wait to read it!!! 😀
…Didn’t Victor Hugo write Tale of Two Cities? Oh, no, that was Charles Dickens. Hugo wrote The Hunchback of Notre Dame XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Totally 😛
AWESOME! I’m reading Les Mis right now, and I really like it! I really want to read yours when I’m finished 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice BTW, isn’t your NaNo book a retelling of Les Miserables?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice I KNOW! I LOVE how close I’m feeling to my MC! It’s a challenge, but it’s so awesome! And I like JUST started rewriting it! XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice I’ve never done first person before, so I’m a little nervous. But I like it so far! It’s almost like writing a diary.
Thank you! I like it, too. Especially the tail :3
(Juuust checking 😉 )
- Load More
