-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Hey @dekreel Are you still here?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@ashlyvye Hello! And welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! ( @kaya-young There! I got to say it right. 😀 )
So…you like Marvel. I don’t know as much about Marvel as I do about DC – which isn’t much either. 😀 But most of the movies and tv shows I watch are from 1965 and back. The classics. The oldies. Do you ever watch an…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking Have you seen the episode where he has a poem about his cat X’D
G’night!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking You and me, both. ACK, I can’t believe I’m actually going to post it!!
So, um… you said something somewhere (I forgot where) about Star Trek. I just watched TNG for the first time yesterday! It was cool! Data is AWESOME. He’s my favorite TNG character so far. Have you ever heard his poetry? X’D X’DÂ It’s SO funny!!
Did y…[Read more]
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Beta Students Needed for Mini Course in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@aratrea Umm.. I can, or at least I think I can. What do I need to do?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@ashlyvye Welcome, welcome, welcome! It’s great to have you aboard!
I really like how you said that you “dig up time to write anyway.” That’s just a really cool way to say and think about.
So, what are your writing projects? What is your favorite genre to write in?
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@ashlyvye WELCOME TO THE BESTEST PLACE ON THE INTERNET!!!
There! I got to say it! 😉
I enjoyed Wonder Woman too! I haven’t seen Thor: Ragnarok though. In general I like Marvel movies, in particular Captain America.Â
So what is your current writing project?
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice @skredder @daughteroftheking Thank you all so much! <3
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking N.C.!!! Hi!! *tackles you with hug* I’ve missed you around here!
Did you see the news…? *smirks*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing *sigh* See ya later
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@audrey-Caylin thanks!
@dekreel I have to go now… Bye! -
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@audrey-caylin Aww okay. See you 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@audrey-caylin Ugh. I wish I was allowed to get a blog…
Question: Why do you blog? Besides, you know, to let your friends know what’s up with you
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel I am thinking about changing over to there.
*rubs paws together* brilliant!
*throws feathers so she doesn’t explode*
@audrey-Caylin That sounds good. Anything you want to tell me about it? You don’t have to if it’s hard. -
Joy replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@ashlyvye *makes funny face* Thanks! Wow, I think that’s the first time someone has told me that! Well, as an early warning, you will meet other hilarious beings here. Just you wait. *smirks* *rubs paws deviously*
Ohh, I should have said “favorite movieS” I’m guessing you’re a fan of superheroes. 🙂 Fun fact: I have never ever watched a M…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing I think you should do WordPress. I can’t comment on Blogspot blogs XD (Just kidding — choose whatever you want 😉 )
Yesssss, I can’t wait to read the next part!
*barely keeps from exploding in excitement* I know!!
@audrey-caylin YES!! *explodes in excitement anyway* FINALLY! Unfortunately it’s not as diverse as I hoped it would b…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel looking through some Kapeefer’s blogs. Deciding if I want to change mine to WordPress. Looking over my options.
I planning on working on CC soon. I thought a fun event that can happen! >:) Muh, ha, ha! But also doing Firebird.
YAS!
@audrey-Caylin Hi! -
Josiah DeGraaf started the topic Beta Students Needed for Mini Course in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Hey folks,
Looking for 5 or so beta students for a new mini course I’m creating on suspense. The course looks at how successful professional authors create suspense and explains how to create a suspense on a story level, on a chapter level, and on a paragraph level to keep readers turning the pages of your book.
All the lessons are written up;…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@audrey-caylin ACK! Didn’t see you there XD
Hi! How’s it going?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Hello! What might you be working on?
How’s CWC coming? The KPA is going okay… *whispers* I plan on posting the first part this weekend! EEEEEEEEE!
- Load More
