-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@skreeder ooh, that’s awsome! I love the colors! 😊
@rochellaine hmm, okay, thanks for telling me 👍
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@ashlyvye Rochellaine is good. 😀 Sorry, but I prefer to be mostly anonymous on the internet. My “name” is a merger of the names of two of my favorite actresses: Rochelle Hudson and Jeanne Crain. Funny, you’re the first person who’s said they thought my name wasn’t my real one. 😀 But everyone calls me just Rochellaine around here…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@ashlyvye Well, usually I like reading mystery and action and adventure stories: Nancy Drew, Kingdom’s Dawn, Raiders From the Sea, A Wrinkle in Time. Usually, I’m not big on reading historical fiction, but the latest two books I’m reading are historical fiction and they are really good…in my opinion. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus Never.
XD Just kidding. Of course I do!
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus For me, that’s why I write.
To be completely honest, I haven’t been writing for very long at all, but I love to read. Sometimes I’ve found myself disgusted by the lack of depth and “fluff” of magazine articles, and the stuff that’s in our local newspaper. So I’ve set a goal for myself to try and submit 10 articles to stuff like KP, f…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Wowza! I love it.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@ashlyvye Hello, there! Have you heard of Pottermore?? It’s pretty neat…I’m a Hufflepuff, by the way. Anyway, welcome!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@ashlyvye Heyo! You can call me Skredder or you can call me Taylor. Technically, they are the same thing. Skredder means “tailor” in Norse, and that’s what Taylor means. So, either one I guess. 🙂
Superpowers are awesome! It’s always fun to just sit around and try to come up with new powers or rethink powers already used, and try to use them in a…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus I do.
-
Daeus started the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Hi friends,
I wanted to do an informal survey. How many of you want to impact the culture with your writing?
I’ve got a follow-up question, but I’ll wait till you answer this one. 😉
@dragon-snapper @seekjustice @catwing @dekreel @sam-kowal @that_writer_girl_99 @clairec @rochellaine @jenwriter17 @kaya-young
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Oohhh… Oops..
-
Joy and
Bella B. are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Quick Announcement in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Well, for me, it’s price… I don’t have a job yet and there are other things I need to be able to pay for…
But also, it’s mainly that you’ve already helped me so much with show don’t tell just by working with me on my book. 😛 So… there’s not much demand on the Snapper side of things. (Unless you were to beta-read all my books. Lol)
-
Daeus started the topic Quick Announcement in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Hi KeePers,
Most of your probably already know, but I just wanted to hare this for those of you who don’t.
I recently opened up part 2 of my Show Don’t Tell course for registration. You can check it out here.
And if you’ve been getting my emails about this and wouldn’t mind, I’d be interested to know what the barriers are for you. Not to sell…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
Okay, so I’m not going to have time to read and comment on your novel, cause I have a million other things to do and it’s stressing me out. However, I would love to read your novel and provide some more general feedback at the end! I have a wonderful list of beta questions which I stole from someone else I beta read for, and I c…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Short Story for my Novel in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@warrenluther04 Great! And when are we going to be permitted to beta-read this awesome story of yours? 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Hello My name is in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter I didn’t realize that being a kapeefer was an occupation. *goes to update my professional profile on LinkedIn* *realizes that I don’t have a profile on LinkedIn* *wonders if there ever was a point anyway, because it would be hard to explain how being a kapeefer raises my value as a business person*
UGGGH! Notawriter, you have…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking I can’t tell you why I like Voyager. I just do. 😀 Try it and find out! The dialogue in TOS is much better than in any other series, in my opinion. It is very witty and sharp and quick. TNG is much more serious on the surface, but once you get inside it can be hilarious too. Have you ever seen Q? (The alien.)…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What's the best book you've read recently? in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@kaya-young Sorry I didn’t reply sooner. The reason was kinda because I haven’t been doing much reading lately and had to think back a while to figure out what books to mention. *covers face in shame* *peeks out* But…
I recently introduced my grandmother to the author Isabella Alden. If you haven’t heard of her, you may have heard of her n…[Read more]
- Load More
