-
Skredder replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@ashlyvye That sounds kinda similar to what I do. I have the beginning, the ending, and a few key scenes in the middle planned out…in my head (I should probably write them down). And I just let it go from there. A few times I have been inspired to write a particular scene out of sequence and I just input it into the story at a later date.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@ashlyvye I know, right? The infinite book lists that we all possess… 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@ashlyvye Cool! Hmm, Well I like to draw, and journal, and carve stamps.. Take care of my succulents.. cuddle with my cats and study my bible. When I’m not doing school or thinking about one of my stories i’m probably doing one of these things ^-^
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I’m leaving for now, but I think I’ll be on a little later. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@ashlyvye My dad read the LOTR series out loud to my siblings and me when we were younger and then I read The Fellowship of the Ring on my own. They. Are. Amazing. Definitely worth it.
And usually I’d say not to judge a book by its movie (because sometimes the movie is bad and the book rocks) but in this case the movies do the books just…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Read the rest of the books!!!!! NOW.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Skredder replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@ashlyvye I’ve read all of A Wrinkle in Time multiple times. I’ve read the entire series, which there are actually four books, but the fourth one isn’t talked about all that often (it is interesting, but not as engaging as the others in my opinion). Out of all of them, I have to say that A Swiftly Tilting Planet is my favorite in the series. I…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Short Story for my Novel in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Really? People want to read it? 😀 😀 😀 Before you want to read it, do you know what it’s about? I have my basic ideas jotted down in “Norse Mythology Short Story”, a forum topic by me. Sooo…. um…yep.
Um, I’m planning on posting it in the forum “Norse Mythology Short Story” (by me) once I figure out how to get the shareable link…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@ashlyvye Yeah, I know it’s everywhere…
Right, I listen to a lot of Christian music, too. But my favorite thing right now to listen to is instrumental music. Especially new age music.
I love TobyMac! He’s one of my favorite singers! Which is your favorite album? Mine is This is Not a Test. Have you ever listened to Switchfoot or…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Hi there! I’m readin’ my history book 😐 anyone on to join me?
@warrenluther04 @rochellaine @dekreel @dragon-snapper @mariposa @skredder @sam-kowal @clairec
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic When it all seems rather unnerving… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@christianna-hellwig Welcome! @dekreel You actually said it? Wow! I’ve only heard you say that special little welcoming phrase about twice – or less. 😀
Soo0, Christianna, what’s your favorite period of history? Do you write any other genres besides fantasy?
My “one word of advice” would be “Realism“. That may sound strange advice to a fant…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@ashlyvye Oh cool! I write fantasy and fiction and read the same. Some of my favorite books besides Harry Potter are Lord of the Rings, The Giver Quartet, and Percy Jackson. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Beta Students Needed for Mini Course in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@aratrea I can do it.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus I do – but in a minor way. Partially because writing isn’t the most important thing for me anymore. As I have grown older there are other things I find I want to do with my life, and writing is more of a side career for me than my main focus. However, I do wish to write well enough to impact the culture on a small scale.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hello My name is in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 8 months ago
@Rochellaine
Confusing people is my 2nd occupation! 😀
Sadly neither of my jobs pay well. Or ..y’know at all. -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus I definitely would! I dream of having a well known book, not for my own glory, but one that has a Christian message but is well written so more readers are interested.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@ashlyvye Oh! I forgot to ask…Do you like Star Trek?
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@ashlyvye
Welcome, welcome to the kingdom of pen! We’re glad to have you ^.^
Superheros huh? I have a superhero story too! (And I used to have a character named Reese! He sadly doesn’t exist anymore tho)
Ehem anyways.. What sorts of things do you like to do when you’re not writing? Any other hobbies? 😀 - Load More
