-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Calling All Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@nicolerivers03 aw, I’d really want to draw him! but sadly, I’m pretty bad at drawing boys (and at the moment I’m sick so my brain is kinda off) sorry!
I’ll tag a couple more people though @mariposa @warrenluther04 @ingridrd
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@salome01w4g Yes, yes, yes! Praise God! That is amazing and wonderful! I’m so happy for y’all! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@salome01w4g Oh good!! Praise God! <3
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvy 😀 Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! I’m not sure how I missed you until now.
You like Brandon Sanderson? 😀 😀 😀 EPIC
The Stormlight Archive is my favorite fantasy series, and I like the Reckoners a lot too.
And you like NF! NF is probably my favorite Christian musician because he has so much passion and drive in him. I…[Read more] -
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@salome01w4g That’s wonderful! God is amazing, isn’t He?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
I also like C.S. Lewis and J.R.R Tolkien, although I haven’t read them in a LONG time.
Oh, and D.G. Snapper X)
@dekreel You just put me next to C.S. Lewis and J.R.R. Tolkien. O.O <3
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel This is awesome! 😀
“Well, I’m sorry about that… Or am I?”
Thing is, I’d probably say that. 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel So what you wanted to do worked?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Calling All Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@nicolerivers03 Well, I tried to draw him, but found I wasn’t good enough. 😀 I edited a photo of the actor though, and I’ll post that:
Here’s the original photo:

And here’s the semi-edited one:

It’s not very good, (actually, it’s pretty bad…) but it’s at least a general idea of what you were talking about, I think. I wasn’t good e…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m gonna leave for now. I’m actually sick, gonna rest or nap a little. might be back later.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic When it all seems rather unnerving… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@christiana-hellwig 😀 Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
You’re writing a fantasy novel? Awesome 😀 what is it about?
I’m a fantasy writer, as well, its my favorite genre.
I have a friend who plays violin really well! I like to write music but find it really hard- composing an opera sounds epic, and tough.
Hmm… advice or word…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I love it. 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine haha, yeah I’ve had to resort to using earbuds all the time ’cause the rest of my family can’t stand the background noise (especially the kind of background noise I listen too *cough**cough* bluegrass *cough*)
funny thing is, I can’t outline unless I’m watching a show/movie or listening to music. *shrugs*
-
Joy replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, no I was testing out different separation lengths for the KPA 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 That is so cool! My brother can’t stand it when I have music (w/lyrics) playing in the background, though. If he’s helping me with a question I have to turn it off because he can’t focus. 😀
Just realized that I actually have music playing right now…(with words)
😀 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel …unless that wasn’t what you were trying to do. It was what I was trying to do, anyway. So, *cheers*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Wow! I figured it out! If you want to come over here I’ll explain it to you so you can use it next time. 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 7 months ago
Hello, I’m me,
And if I weren’t you wouldn’t know
But, come to think of it, neither would I
So I couldn’t write this
And if I couldn’t write this
You couldn’t read it
And if you couldn’t read it
You wouldn’t know that I wasn’t me
Because you wouldn’t realize that there was a possibility of my not being me
Or else you would imagine that there might…[Read more] -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Wow, yeah that is multitasking! Once I was reading my history book, typing answers to reviews questions, listening to music, and talking to my mom on the phone at the same time. multitasking can be fun actually 😉
for sure, nothing can compare to what our moms do 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Wow! I love it!!! It’s really cute. Especially the part about talking to Josiah. He does seem really awe-inspiring and scary to a newbie who’s heard about him but never met him. (Even to one who has met him in real life…) 😀
- Load More
