-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Aw, thanks! I like the drawing you did too! I especially like the dress! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
well, I’m gonna leave for now. not sure if I’ll be writing later or not. bye! ;0
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart
Thanks! Im glad you like it.
Hmm alright.. *tries to pick one of beloved characters* Ahah how about you draw Bobbie! She’s a side character in one of my stories.. And I hardly ever draw her so i’m not positive what she looks like. She has medium length dirty blond hair usually in a ponytail. A fair complexion.. Blue eyes (I…[Read more] -
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Oh! My story isn’t medieval, but Ilea is from another world so however you’re doing her outfit is great! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 I’ve heard of both those movies quite a few times, but I haven’t watched them. but I think my brother watched the new Magnificent Seven. I’ll have to check those out, thanks 🙂
@rochellaine hmm, that’s interesting about Roy Rogers and Dale Evans. I’ll have to check into those too. we’ve actually seen the Bonanza show 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 Even if you’re a dolphin, I’ll work you in somehow. I already have a mermaid, so it’ll be perfect! And I think it’ll be super cool! And I already have a dog in there… but if you’d rather be a dog, that’s okay 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart AAH! I love her!! Thanks so much!! 😀 <3
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 I doubt it’ll be on DVD. But you can always check. The other I gave you the link to is not on YouTube, so does that mean you’ll actually watch it? 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 My favorite is definitely Roy Rogers. His movies are great, and something else that’s cool about him is that he married Dale Evans, his leading lady, and then a few years later they became Christians and refused to do a single live concert without at least hymn included. When they were scheduled to sing at Madison Square Garden t…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Okay. No, I haven’t…I don’t get on YouTube that much except for film scores. Hmm…I’ll look into it! Maybe the libraries that I go to will have it on DVD or something. And no, I haven’t seen that. Wow. I feel like a really boring person…all I do is write, read, school, and piano. (Well, plus Boy Scouts…) 🙃🙂
@jenwriter17 Well,…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 @rochellaine do either of you know of any good western movies that I can watch with my family? (youngest is 11, but she’s seen Marvel movies, Sherlock Holmes movies, etc.)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 Cool! I’ll look it up. Have you seen Adam West’s appearances as Batman on Hollywood Palace? (YouTube)
If you like old TV shows with action, you might like my present favorite, which is called 77 Sunset Strip. It’s also hard to find, but I’ve been watching it on dailymotion.com which very similar to YouTube.  Here’s a link to…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Yay! *jumps up and down like a puppy* Thanks! Okay! Can I be the golden retriever please? The dolphin would probably be more difficult to write in, being a water creature and all. 😀🐶
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 *add you on list of characters* I shall fit you in there somewhere! And if it isn’t in this KPA, I’m planning on writing a bunch of holiday themed ones so… You’ll appear eventually 😉
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Rifleman! Aw, I totally forgot to add that in my list!
@rochellaine Yep! It’s AWESOME! I think so, maybe try http://www.metv.com ? Batman is on at 10:00 Western Time on Saturdays (Super Sci-Fi Saturday Nights.)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Oh, thank you so much! That will be useful.
-
Joy replied to the topic Calling All Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@nicolerivers03 I drew him with his helmet on 😉

Also I did not mean for his hair to be so orange. The photo editor made it that way XP
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 Wait, you found a place to watch Batman ’66? I have been looking for that show for forever!!! Is it possible to watch it online? Is it free? Is the show as good as I think it is from the clips I’ve seen? 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel If you haven’t already started on this awesome work of KaPeeFer Awesomeness, *tiny font starts now* can I be in it? Maybe? (Wow, I sound REALLY pitiful….) I could be a sentient Golden Retriever. Or a dolphin. (1: my profile picture for pretty much everything + my dog. 2: my Patronus from Harry Potter.) *Golden Retriever Puppy Eyes*…[Read more]
- Load More

