-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing are you still here?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 😀 Both of those series are pretty epic. Inheritance, though, nails the magic system… it’s very scientific and has limits rather than just saying words
XD Saphira is the best. I really like her character
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic When it all seems rather unnerving… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@christiana-hellwig 😀 Actually, that doesn’t sound silly, it sounds awesome 😀
What a thrilling idea! I’ve never thought about somethig like that before. A flaming sword is a very nice setpiece to have around, and the biblical tie-in is very intriguing. It sounds.. well, my signature word is EPIC.
XD Right. Composing is tough. It’s rewarding,…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Chasm Beasts in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I’m sorry! I was out of state when you posted this and completely forgot to answer it when I got back! Do you still want ideas?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Storms! cool. Way of Kings is an amazing book. It starts out confusing, actually, because its a lot to get into. And then… well, then it happens. The worldbuilding is simply epic! Shardblades, Shardplate, highstorms, chasmfiends…
XD XD Haha
There’s actually kind of a funny story behind @dragon-snapper and I’s signatures. Snapper…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Maybe I’ll see you again then. 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Yes, I will pray for him.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Oh, too bad. Maybe we’ll come to GA again sometime, though. We’re just getting back into ministry work after a two-year semi-stop to take care of my grandmother, so we’ve got a few conferences scheduled. I don’t think we’ll come this year, but maybe next year.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
Character Collage for my poor little heroine:

@kaya-young No snake this time! 😀
@notawriter This is what she looks like normally. (No make-up.)
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking @dragon-snapper @salome01w4g @aislinn-mollisong @jenwriter17
@warrenluther04 @dekreel @ariella-newheart @epicaddie2
I’m writing on Firebird, but maybe on CC too.
@rochellaine *shrug* you can trash it. I’ve moved so if you did send something there I wouldn’t get it. Unless they forwarded it. -
Daeus replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I’ll play it by ear. I like writing poetry, but I might be swamped this week.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Chasm Beasts in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel you asked for pictures but no one drew any so here…
Don’t know if this is what you wanted.

She has flame eyes for some reason.

Bat with talons and a chasm beast.

I drew this bear thing with a wolf tail for one of my books. But you can use it in your Fan-Fic.

A bit random.

That should enough beasties. :3
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel YAS! That was great! I await part two! Jenna is great! The stool! Ha!
If you ask me, the fact that a chair is just sitting outside like that it’s suspicious.
It also appears the raspberry sun has stayed. (So apparently that isn’t part of the Wonder I released. Or did I never put that back. :3 Mew, ha, ha! [Though probably you can never…[Read more] -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Oh, good. I like making people’s days. 😀
Are you going to try the tag thing?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Ha! That made my day.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aratrea Ohhh, *covers face with hands* I wasn’t sure if I wanted you to recognize me…because if you do, you’ll remember that I talk way too much. 😀
Yes, I met you at CHAP. I told you then that I already knew about KP but wasn’t on the forums…but I am now. 🙂
Don’t worry about my name. The one I use here is not my real one.
-
Rochellaine started the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
Hi, everyone! I’m not sure how this will work out, but @dekreel ‘s Haiku topic worked awhile back, so I’ll give this a go.
You all remember when there was a Show; don’t tell tag topic? Well, I’m going to make a comic poem tag here. We’ll pick a subject, and tag someone to write a poem on it. As an example of what I mean, KP mag sent out a hil…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic When it all seems rather unnerving… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@christianna-hellwig Welcome, welcome, welcome! Great to have you aboard!
It’s awesome that you sing! I think it’s so cool when people sing and all of the control there is in it! It’s really awesome! My brother sings bass. I think the lowest note he sings with control is an F1.
Composing, though? Now that is awesome!!
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Wow; well, I got to say you captured the standard opening thread replies and what I do when meeting newbies on the forum. xD
@rochellaine Were you one of the people I met at the CHAP conference last summer? Trying to remember when and where we met since I’m terrible with names. 😛
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye I don’t think I’ve ever thrown a book across the room before- or at all. Though I’m sure I’ve been tempted. 😉
- Load More
